Belle/Aden

Cal

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it will let it just takes forever to load, my internet is crap!!! I really wanna see it, I heard it's funny ^_^

My friend who is from Wales is currently going through a knitting phase she's made hundreds of scarfs :lol:

What did Todd say about knitting? Does he have a problem with girls knitting :P

How long does the video go for?

They're talking about Axle's character Liam and how they had this little boy play his son and Jess is cooeing over how tired he was and Axle goes aw you're going to be a great mum one day and Todd is like oh she wants to be a mum already, she's knitting! And Jess is like yeah I knit! I've got it over there and Todd's like don't tell anyone that! And he looks at the camera person and is like Make sure you put that on the net! 21 years old and she's knitting! A blanket! Axle's like don't you find that sexy? And Todd says that's not sexy and laughs.

He then jokes and is like Oh no yeah it is sexy. Every girl I meet I'm like do you knit? You don't? Oh don't worry about it then :lol:

It also has some footage from upcoming scenes. It goes for about 6 and a half minutes. When I watch it, it pauses heaps but I have to just let it go haha.

I think Belle and Aden are so much better apart. Together they're destructive and bring out the worst in each other. Their whole relationship is based on lies and secrecy, and Aden leaving Belle to cope with her drug addiction on her own doesn't exactly prove their strength. I think becasue they're both so young still and have been through so much spending time as friends would be so much better. They need to work out who they are first and what they want.

I want to see Belle spending time concentrating on herself, and her career and figuring out what she wants in life. She needs to find out how to be happy on her own, instead of going from one guy to the next without a break in between.

They're talking about Axle's character Liam and how they had this little boy play his son and Jess is cooeing over how tired he was and Axle goes aw you're going to be a great mum one day and Todd is like oh she wants to be a mum already, she's knitting! And Jess is like yeah I knit! I've got it over there and Todd's like don't tell anyone that! And he looks at the camera person and is like Make sure you put that on the net! 21 years old and she's knitting! A blanket! Axle's like don't you find that sexy? And Todd says that's not sexy and laughs.

He then jokes and is like Oh no yeah it is sexy. Every girl I meet I'm like do you knit? You don't? Oh don't worry about it then

It also has some footage from upcoming scenes. It goes for about 6 and a half minutes. When I watch it, it pauses heaps but I have to just let it go haha.

HAHAAHA !! Thanks Kaiya! I'm not sure knitting is sexy, but there's nothing wrong with knitting at 21 although when I was taught again at 14 (I'm 18 now) I thought it was only for old granny's. But knitting is becoming a popular trend :lol: I wish I could knit a blanket, all I can knit is a bloody scarf and that's boring. You're making me jealous Kaiya I wanna see the video !!

Belle or Jess as a mother so cute! :wub:

If we see Liam's son that will be great :D Hopefully he's cute :)

think you're right saying Belle need's to sort herself out. But she wouldn't be Belle if she didn't go after Aden

Exactly the "most important person" in her life makes her happy. But before they can be a happy couple Belle needs to deal with her drug addiction. Then once she's dealt with that Belle and Aden can work on their relationship.

YAY I wanna see Liam's son :wub:

That interview was hilarious and made me smile so much. It's no wonder Aden and Belle work so well together and have so much chemistry onscreen, considering how well Todd and Jess seem to get on off-screen. The knitting jokes, especially the one from Todd at the end, really made me laugh. Axle seems to fit right in there with them as well. I really enjoyed that interview. And not to mention

apart from that Nicole/Aden scene, which after watching that I'm no longer dreading because of how laughable and silly it was, the rest of those scenes looks really good. More specifically the one where Liam walks out of Belle's room while Aden is there going on about how he doesn't trust him, and Belle isn't falling over herself trying to explain herself to him. Belle telling Liam 'It's nothing, go back to bed' in such a matter of fact tone after he walks out of her room while Aden is there going on about him was kinda funny and made me smile.

What are the odds that we might get a little bit of the old fiesty Belle back? I hope that it happens.

I really hope whatever happens with Liam, it is just friendship. And she's just trying to help him out. Wouldn't want to see them put her in a relationship with him just for the sake of extra drama in the Aden/Belle relationship and because I see a lot of potential here for some sort of (strictly platonic) friendship/connection between Belle and Liam.

Edited by Jody