Kirsty Sutherland Phillips - Christie Hayes

Cal

^No, I don't think that at all. I think that the style of clothes she wears though don't compliment her figure as much though. But that's because last time she was on the show, she was a teenager wearing "teenaged" clothes if that makes sense.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can Kirsty tutor Trey when she isn't qualified?

Kirsty should of gone straight to Martin when Trey first tried to kiss her. Martin then can act on it quicker. But no Kirsty let it go on and on.

Kirsty deserves every thing she gets. She chose Kane over her family's Wishes. She married her sisters rapist. She then went on the run and lied. She fought over her son like a rag doll.

Hopefully Miles will come to his senses and realise that it is Leah that he wants.

^No, I don't think that at all. I think that the style of clothes she wears though don't compliment her figure as much though. But that's because last time she was on the show, she was a teenager wearing "teenaged" clothes if that makes sense.

Agreed, they put her in some terrible outfits. Christie has always been naturally curvy whilst still being slim, and I think in that sense she's a great role model for young viewers. I just wish they'd give her a wardrobe makeover!

How can Kirsty tutor Trey when she isn't qualified?

Tutoring and teaching are two different things. Kirsty may not have a university degree and have trained as a teacher, but she has completed the HSC, which would enable her to assist Trey with his studies. You don't have to be an academic to tutor. A lot of college students tutor other students in the years below them because they've already studied the same material.

Agreed, they put her in some terrible outfits. Christie has always been naturally curvy whilst still being slim, and I think in that sense she's a great role model for young viewers. I just wish they'd give her a wardrobe makeover!

Totally agree, she isn't one of these stick thin actresses that young people sadly aspire to look like, i think she is a great role model, showing that you can be curvy and still look great.

I think your right about her wardrobe though, its those dresses they do nothing for her.

Totally agree, she isn't one of these stick thin actresses that young people sadly aspire to look like, i think she is a great role model, showing that you can be curvy and still look great.

I think your right about her wardrobe though, its those dresses they do nothing for her.

Yeah i loved her clothes when she first came back after being on the run like the jackets and stuff but than they changed her

I remember Kirsty had a top that said chicks rock or something like that i mean where did all her old clothes go they would still fit her hahahaa

this is a silly thing to ask but in some photos of Christie she looks really skinny and on the tv she looks bigger (not that im saying she is fat she is the perfect size)

Edited by gazzalovesu

^But of course, if she were to wear clothes that better complimented her figure, people would be complaining that she was either being trashy, or not wearing what a mother should wear... The girl can't win! :rolleyes:

But then again, people were saying that her clothes were inappropriate when she first came back anyway. So you're right, she can't win. I don't know why everyone is so focused on her outfits to be honest (including myself!). No one seems to care what the other girls on the show wear. I think maybe they just haven't got her look quite right yet. Perhaps it's to do with her character having changed so much since she used to be in the show - if they're still trying to establish her character it makes sense that they'd struggle to decide what she should wear.

this is a silly thing to ask but in some photos of Christie she looks really skinny and on the tv she looks bigger (not that im saying she is fat she is the perfect size)

I think it's the outfits they give her as Kirsty. Some of her dresses in particular make her look bigger than she is. Still beautiful, nonetheless. :)