Kirsty Sutherland Phillips - Christie Hayes

Cal

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Ha i know right, and that stupid brown bag she always has....

I've warmed to her a lot over the past few months, but I really want to see the end of the Miles/Kirsty/Kane triangle. I just want the writers to get rid of Kane for good, and either keep Miles and Kirsty together for a long time, or let them go their separate ways and find love with someone else. The on-off rubbish between them is frustrating to watch, and it's very bad for Jai and Ollie to have no stability.

Ive still not warmed to kirsty. I agree that they should keep Kane away for good now. I also agree with what you said about keeping Kirsty and Miles together for a long time or apart finding someone else. I think its more likely they will put Kirsty and Miles back together but whether they keep them together for a long time im not so sure....its a soap so there is prbably always going to be drama.

I was watching an episode from last year today and came across this quote.

Kirsty: Leah, it has taken me a long time to understand this but Miles is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I would have thought she'd consider Oliver to be the best thing that has ever happened to her.

I would think that Ollie was the best thing that has ever happened to her. I would hope she meant besides from Oliver. Its pretty much of a give that you should think that about your child, right?

Edited by Danni02

I love Kirsty :wub:

She is one of my big favourites on the show at the moment ad this whole misunderstanding Miles and Kirsty are having about him dumping her because he didnt want to be with her when really he only dumped her for her family - Kane ,Kirsty and Ollie because thats the kind of person Miles is.

When they first got together I could not stand looking at either of them on the creen because they were just wrong but their relationship has trul blossomed and work really well together - then the stupid writers bring that other imbecile out of prison to muck things up :angry:

I understand that eveybody loves KK but seriously how in gods name could you want them together after seeing how badly he treats her.

Kane is a selfish pig who should just dissappear and let Kirsty and Miles jus get on with it.

Please writers kil Kane off . Hes a pain in the ass. :D

and Danni02 I do think llie wuld have ben the bst thing ever happened to her but somtimes people have loads of "best things ever happened to me's" :lol:

Edited by sexyluc

I understand that eveybody loves KK but seriously how in gods name could you want them together after seeing how badly he treats her.

Kane is a selfish pig who should just dissappear and let Kirsty and Miles jus get on with it.

I would like Kane to be killed off too. Or he doesnt actually need to be killed off. He can just go away and never come back! :D

I really dislike Kane and i dont like how he treats Kirsty. Im not a big Kirsty fan either but she deserves someone nicer than Kane. Aka Miles!

Edited by Danni02

I would like Kane to be killed off too. Or he doesnt actually need to be killed off. He can just go away and never come back! :D

I really dislike Kane and i dont like how he treats Kirsty. Im not a big Kirsty fan either but she deserves someone nicer than Kane. Aka Miles!

Yes she does Kirsty has lost her family because of Kane (well not really the sutherlands all left and why doesnt kirsty ring or maybe she did and they didnt want anything to do with her because she was on the run?)

i was watching it the other day when they 1st came back and Irene tells Kane why cant u ring the sutherlands and he says they will turn Ollie against him and Kirsty (why would they ?)

I think Kirsty's new personality is responsible for the sudden surge of dislike towards the character. She used to be loved so much but it seems that since she has returned, people have changed their minds about her. I think this is because she used to be so young and free-spirited, but since she returned she has become more like somebody in their 30s. Now if they were to have her become close friends with Martha (someone her own age) and act her own age, then she may begin to become popular again. Then again, if that does happen, people mayb begin to complain that she wasn't acting like a mother should. Really it's not a win-win situation for her. All the same, I like Kirsty, but a tad less than I did four years ago.

I think you hit the nail on the head there.

Kirsty made her bed. Now she can go lie in it.

Actually it seems like both Kane & Miles made it for her. Yes she should have just spoken up about it, but she really didn't get much of a choice in the end.

I don't get why you continuously post in this thread when it's clear you detest her. I could continuously post in Martha's thread and comment on how irrititating I find that drama queen victim (though I guess Belle has taken over her mantle now) and how glad I am that the Jack/Martha mess is over and done with, but that would not very constructive at all. Nor nice.

I must admit I prefer the 'old Kirsty' and these days I'm a bit apathetic towards her. But most misgivings in this thread are posted with thought. Rather than a sentence on basically how 'crap' she is.

I post in here because everyone is entitled to there opinion. Please feel free to post in Marthas,

Thats true and i mean people should know that not everyons going to like a character i hate it when people say bad stuff about a charater and people get upset and angry

the thing about Kirsty is sometimes u love her and at other times not so much

I think you missed my point. I realise people have faves and vice versa, it would be boring if we all felt the same. But what happened to constructive criticism? 'I hate so & so' in the said so & so's thread is pretty pointless IMO.

QUOTE (Danni02 @ Mar 13 2009, 02:22 AM)

QUOTE (sexyluc @ Mar 12 2009, 03:10 PM)

Please writers kil Kane off . Hes a pain in the ass.

I would like Kane to be killed off too. Or he doesnt actually need to be killed off. He can just go away and never come back!

I like KK. But that's only because of how they were in the past, back before they went on the run.

They've suceeded to ruin the couple now, I don't see why they brought them back in the first place. It's obvious TPTB wanted some old blood in the Bay considering they lost so many old characters in 2008. But to bring Kirsty back and decimate the couple like that? It's obvious KK were going to be collateral damage considering Sam Atwell prefer behind the camera these days. And I bet you anything that when Christie leaves, thye'll reunite them again and they'll sail off into the sunset like nothing ever happened. Ugh. Meanwhile they trashed both the characters separately and the couple.

I was quite a big KK Shipper back in the day which is impressive for me considering I rarely ship any couple in any show. The recent KK scenes felt flat. I agree Kane was a massive selfish jerk and Kirsty wasn't all that much better. And for them to get to that point after what they've been through. I know people change, but geez watching old eps and then now, they're a totally different couple. I was only reminded of how much I loved them when I went searching through my screencaps for avatars. Their romatice sweet gestures, the way their faces would light up around each other and the pure chemistry they brought. Seriously it's like a totally different couple. I loved KK version 1. KK version 2, not so much.

I love Kirsty and Ollie. By the way, I'm new to the forum so you'll have to bear with me. :)

I think Kirsty should be with Miles because her character has gone through such a transformation since 2008. Having been on the run for 3 years, Miles gave her life a bit of stability and their relationship will always be interesting because Kirsty will have a tendency to be manipulative in a sense as a result from being on the run and her hardened shell will cause problems between her and Miles. But I think the simplicity of Miles is exactly what she needs to realise that life can be simple if you want it to be!

I hope Kirsty sticks round for years, she's my favourite character.

I love Kirsty and Ollie. By the way, I'm new to the forum so you'll have to bear with me. :)

I think Kirsty should be with Miles because her character has gone through such a transformation since 2008. Having been on the run for 3 years, Miles gave her life a bit of stability and their relationship will always be interesting because Kirsty will have a tendency to be manipulative in a sense as a result from being on the run and her hardened shell will cause problems between her and Miles. But I think the simplicity of Miles is exactly what she needs to realise that life can be simple if you want it to be!

I hope Kirsty sticks round for years, she's my favourite character.

Well she isnt going anywhere this year anyway

i have always loved her and aways have

Kane was kirsty Childhood sweetheart and thats it

and if Kirsty leaves i think she wont go back with Kane but go see her family

I loved her the first time around but hate her now.I honestly can't remember ever disliking a character more.She treats everyone like crap and takes no responsibility for her actions.I wish she'd bugger off and let Kane come back to the bay to live with Ollie.

• 2 weeks later...