Miles Copeland - Josh Quong Tart

Cal

Thanks for posting that interview. It was really really funny. He seems like a nice guy too.

I really like Miles. He has some really funny lines and I just think he is really sweet and caring.

Hate him and Kirsty together though.

Im really glad she is leaving, but then again Im sad for Miles as she is apparently going to break his heart!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I didn't particularly warm to Miles in the beginning, but I'm glad that he wasn't being too demanding of Nicole last night. Although she does deserve a kick up the back side sometimes, I didn't really want Miles to lay down the law because that would have made Nicole want to see Liam even more and want to disobey him.

Im in two minds about Miles. Sometimes i feel sorry for him, other times i think he is pathetic. I think it was wrong of him to put so much pressure on Kirsty to have a baby, especially when just weeks before she told him she didn't want to get married becasue she wasn't ready. I know he loves her but i think he needs to realise that they're just different people and want different things in life.

Sometimes i think he forgets she's only around 22 and has just got her life back on track and maybe settling down is not what she wants or needs right now.

Other times i find him quite funny and think he has a great sense of humour. However, he does need a hair cut! :lol:

When Miles first turned up I instantly warmed to the character, he was humourous, likeable and with an interesting past. As 2008 went on and we first saw Jai, I thought the relationship built up between them and the role that Miles had to take on as very interesting... Since then I still like Miles, but generally I wamred to him less and less particularly over the Kirsty storyline... The "selflessness" of Miles seems to have gone and he seems to be more interested in her rather than the family... having said that it seems like this might play out in an interesting way... I still like his quirky character!

When Miles first turned up I instantly warmed to the character, he was humourous, likeable and with an interesting past. As 2008 went on and we first saw Jai, I thought the relationship built up between them and the role that Miles had to take on as very interesting... Since then I still like Miles, but generally I wamred to him less and less particularly over the Kirsty storyline... The "selflessness" of Miles seems to have gone and he seems to be more interested in her rather than the family... having said that it seems like this might play out in an interesting way... I still like his quirky character!

Interesting. We mustn't forget though that his family was actually lost in a tsumani less than five years ago. This family, although he has agreed to take care of them are a) Some random kid he met in the country his family died (Jai) b) A random girl whose dad was put in prison (Nicole), c) The woman he is going out with and d) Her kid, not his.

I can't see at all how he is being selfish, taking care of three kids that aren't his. Anyone care to explain?

• 5 weeks later...

If any UK ppl are interested - BBC2 are showing All Saints again in the afternoons, woohoo!! Josh Quong Tart is in it atm again :D!!! Thats where i first fell in love with him when it use to be on <3 before he was on H&A. His hair is shorter and white blonde, cuuute ^_^ his character Matt Horner is so cute.

Oh yeah and Conrad Coleby (Roman) is in it.. oh and 'Reverand Hall', and Ben Tari who was a H&A guest and who helped Belle with the development site stuff.

Edited by grinch-girl

Interesting. We mustn't forget though that his family was actually lost in a tsumani less than five years ago. This family, although he has agreed to take care of them are a) Some random kid he met in the country his family died (Jai) b) A random girl whose dad was put in prison (Nicole), c) The woman he is going out with and d) Her kid, not his.

I can't see at all how he is being selfish, taking care of three kids that aren't his. Anyone care to explain?

Jai and Nicole aren't randoms.He met Jai during the Tsunami and Nicole is the daughter of his best friend.The best friend that specifically requested Nicole stay with Miles...To answer your question ,i don't think he's being selfish.I think he has a big heart but he lost that when he got with Kirsty and become rather obsessed with her,forgetting all about Nicole and Jai.

The consequence of Kirsty leaving is starting to become interesting.I'm starting to like him again now he's not just a doormat for Kirsty.