Annie Campbell - Charlotte Best

Cerise

Annie will have a major storyline coming up in the next few months - stay tuned!

Though lets not forget that you also told us Bridget would be dying in a car crash and Jai would be having an 'explosive' exit this year :wink:

So Probably a load of old Crap then what he or she said Dan?

x

I don't think the writers believe in Charlotte's acting abilities. All they ever require her to do is follow other people around and frown a lot. If they want Annie to progress in any way they need to give her a big storyline. One that doesn't involve Geoff or Jai, because they aren't helping her become interesting in any way.

I don't think the writers believe in Charlotte's acting abilities. All they ever require her to do is follow other people around and frown a lot. If they want Annie to progress in any way they need to give her a big storyline. One that doesn't involve Geoff or Jai, because they aren't helping her become interesting in any way.

I wonder are there hourly limits attached to working a 15 year old or something? If they gave her anything challenging to do maybe it would require her to put in more hours? Are any of the other fulltime cast under 18?

I wonder are there hourly limits attached to working a 15 year old or something? If they gave her anything challenging to do maybe it would require her to put in more hours? Are any of the other fulltime cast under 18?

Jordan Rodrigues is 16. Being under 16 might put restrictions on Charlotte's working hours, but I don't think limited working hours should prevent her having a decent storyline. The amount of time dedicated to a storyline isn't what makes it interesting, the content of it is what matters. Plenty of dreadful storylines have been given loads of screen time (Paternitygate!!!).

I think Annie being so naive and shy would make her a prime target for bullies, that would be a great storyline for her. It wouldn't have to be shown a lot, it could develop in small scenes over time, which would make it more realistic. Anything would be better than the constant frowning, and just generally doing nothing.

Edited by DinerLandlord

Annie will have a major storyline coming up in the next few months - stay tuned!

Though lets not forget that you also told us Bridget would be dying in a car crash and Jai would be having an 'explosive' exit this year :wink:

I still believe the 'explosive' is still on its way!

As I said at the time, your claim that Jai is leaving in an 'explosive' storyline is not true.

However that discussion is not for this thread.

I think Annie being so naive and shy would make her a prime target for bullies, that would be a great storyline for her. It wouldn't have to be shown a lot, it could develop in small scenes over time, which would make it more realistic. Anything would be better than the constant frowning, and just generally doing nothing.

I agree. That would be an interesting storyline. I was also thinking about a storyline about a teenager cutting themselves. I can't remember if that ever happened on the show. Maybe it happened back when I wasn't watching H&A, I don't know. But both storylines could work together. If she was bullied and was scared of talking about it with someone close to her, she could start cutting herself because she thinks she's responsible for it and feels like she has to punish herself. I think it could be a really good storyline and we would see Annie do more than just hanging out with her friends and frowning.

Lots of teenage girls also suffer from bulimia and anorexia but such storylines have already been filmed.