Annie Campbell - Charlotte Best

Cerise

Annie is one of those characters that if she didn't appear for a few weeks most people wouldn't notice and also the show would lose nothing. She's just there for the moment, adding nothing except maybe some appeal to a younger tweenie audience. I look forward to her growing with the show and getting some meaty issues to deal with in a couple of years time.

• 1 month later...

Even though Annie doesn't do much (and that's the understatement of the year) I do like her and I wish she'd get a proper storyline. I think she has a lot of potential and, to me, she seems the most 'old school' home and away of the teens. Although I must confess, I thought she'd have matured a bit more since her introduction as the innocent farm girl. But I have faith, hopefully someday soon she'll get a proper storyline of her own and we'll get to see what Charlotte can really do.

I like Annie.People say she and Jai don't contribute much and they're right but that's the fault of the writers, not the actors or characters.Whenever Annie's in a scene she adds something to it and I'd like it if they gave her more scenes with her family rather than just sticking her in the background in scenes with this new teen group that's just sprung up out of nowhere.

I agree. Annie is what 14? It's unrealistic to expect her to be given huge storylines. I'll admit that I don't think the teen group at the moment is very strong, but her relationship with Jai is very sweet and progressing at the right pace for their age.

Hopefully there will be more stuff on the farm now. I think Annie is really in her element out there. Also, I thoroughly enjoyed her few scenes with Geoff last week. It's nice the writer's remembered they were related.

Loved Annie tonight - she seems like she's really settled into SB now and is more comfortable with herself. Part of getting a bit older, I guess. I think she'll be great over the coming years. She's already proved to be a very perceptive and caring personality so I think she'll be a little like Tasha.

I really disliked Annie at first.

Now i like her. I like the friendships she has and her relationship with Jai is sweet. :wub:

I do agree she could get more storylines but again nothing to adventurous [spelling?] as she is only 14/15, would just like to see her involved more.

Edited by Danni02