Colleen Smart - Lyn Collingwood

Cerise

Colleen is such a loveable character. She can be annoying, and a complete nuinsance at times, but I can't help but still love her. I always look forward to all her oneliners. She brings some much needed comedy to the show. I also loved that she can be serious as well. One of my favourite Colleen scenes was when she was talking about her past, and her life to Roman, when she told him about being Alf and Morag's sister. I really felt for her in that scene. That scene also showed that she would be capable to carry a storyline on her own. I hope she gets one.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Colleen's awesome! Sometimes the things she says are cringe worthy but then she'll make up for it by doing something totally lovable. Her timing is incredible.

I think I'd cry if she ever left. Home and Away just wouldn't be same without her (and Alf).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The woman is a vicious harridan and harpie, who has put my poor Marilyn through hell. Since finding out about Marilyn's tragic situation she's called an uneasy truce, but I wouldn't put it past her to be lacing all those casseroles with something.

• 1 year later...