Geoff Campbell - Lincoln Lewis

Eli

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Geoff has changed a lot since he came to Summer Bay, some were good changes and others weren't.

I think he has matured since he first arrived, which is good because he's made friends, and he now has a proper family, and he can get girlfriends.

But I think that he has forgotten about his religion. He used to have a real issue about sleeping with Nicole, and then, as soon as he had done that, he seemed to be able to sleep with anyone.

I'm not saying that sleeping with people is wrong, but even if Geoff wanted to sleep with them, he could have still believed in the religion that helped him through so much.

Geoff has changed a lot since he came to Summer Bay, some were good changes and others weren't.

I think he has matured since he first arrived, which is good because he's made friends, and he now has a proper family, and he can get girlfriends.

But I think that he has forgotten about his religion. He used to have a real issue about sleeping with Nicole, and then, as soon as he had done that, he seemed to be able to sleep with anyone.

I'm not saying that sleeping with people is wrong, but even if Geoff wanted to sleep with them, he could have still believed in the religion that helped him through so much.

i didn't like Geoff beein religious

he is so hot but be a pious christian boy kinda wrecked him

he has gone through a lot of changes and developped alot

he seems to be progressing through his dislike of aden which I find to be quite interesting

however i do not believe anything i gonna happen there for u Gaden fans ;)

What's with all the shirtless scenes with Geoff lately? Linclon is improving on his acting skills, he doesn't need his shirt off constantly.

It's H&A and

Lincoln is leaving

. He'll want up his profile. Easy way of getting people's attention, get your kit off. Of course it works both way's. H&A will want it for ratings and I am sure that Lincoln doesn't mind showing off his bod and having girls throwing themselves at him :-)

That's my take anyway!

Edited by Jen
Spoiler tags added!