Geoff Campbell - Lincoln Lewis

Eli

But judsging by the spoiilers it seems as though there may be a break-up or some fircton for the couple soon.

But I dont really see any other potential pairings that could work for Geoff, the obvious one would be Belle, if she is not with Aden and maybe Ruby even.

But I cant see him working with anyone apart fom Nicole because of the fact that they are soooo diffrerent.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or does it seem like Lincoln doesn't put any effort into portraying Geoff anymore? It started along time ago but now it happens in almost every scene he is in. His expressions and the way he carries himself, I feel like I'm watching Lincoln onscreen 90% of the time rather than Geoff. Sometimes it's there and you can look past it but there are times when it stands out so clearly that it's hard not focus on it. It's like the actor doesn't bother with staying in character anymore. One of the many examples was the scene were the winners of the school election was announced. When Miles announced that Melody made the council, Geoff's reaction felt so unlike him and more like every picture we've seen of Lincoln when he's happy or smiling. The way he winked, stuck his tongue out a bit, and smiled with his mouth wide open. We've seen Geoff laugh and smile plenty of times since he arrived and that wasn't it. I don't get how the writers haven't noticed this. Even Geoff's dress sense since has been forgotten. I can see them purposely getting rid of all his check shirts but whats with the school uniform. Geoff's meant to be this respectable and staright laced kind of guy so I don't buy him coming to school with his pants pulled down as slow as it usually is and his shirt practically pulled all the way out. Usually I would excuse this has the charcter becoming more layed back and calm but thats not the impression I'm getting from his scenes. I don't get the feeling that these things are done on purpose but rather crappy attention to important details from the actor and the writers/director/producers or whoever is incharge of making sure the scenes play out right.

Is it me or does it seem like Lincoln doesn't put any effort into portraying Geoff anymore? It started along time ago but now it happens in almost every scene he is in. His expressions and the way he carries himself, I feel like I'm watching Lincoln onscreen 90% of the time rather than Geoff. Sometimes it's there and you can look past it but there are times when it stands out so clearly that it's hard not focus on it. It's like the actor doesn't bother with staying in character anymore. One of the many examples was the scene were the winners of the school election was announced. When Miles announced that Melody made the council, Geoff's reaction felt so unlike him and more like every picture we've seen of Lincoln when he's happy or smiling. The way he winked, stuck his tongue out a bit, and smiled with his mouth wide open. We've seen Geoff laugh and smile plenty of times since he arrived and that wasn't it. I don't get how the writers haven't noticed this. Even Geoff's dress sense since has been forgotten. I can see them purposely getting rid of all his check shirts but whats with the school uniform. Geoff's meant to be this respectable and staright laced kind of guy so I don't buy him coming to school with his pants pulled down as slow as it usually is and his shirt practically pulled all the way out. Usually I would excuse this has the charcter becoming more layed back and calm but thats not the impression I'm getting from his scenes. I don't get the feeling that these things are done on purpose but rather crappy attention to important details from the actor and the writers/director/producers or whoever is incharge of making sure the scenes play out right.

Yeah i have seen that tooo

Geoff has been boring and kinda like Ned from neighbours :unsure::o Gazza runs away screaming in horror :lol:

• 1 month later...

I hate what the writer's have done to Geoff's character of late. While his sister is stepping up to the plate, Geoff has suddenly let his hormones take over and thrown all his beliefs out a caravan window. I liked Geoff as a character because he was different. He had strong beliefs, and sure sometimes he should/could have been more open-mided, but ultimately that was the way he was brought up, and I respected him as a character for upholding those beliefs so firmly. Why can't it be normal for a character to not want to have sex before marriage? I guess it's a subsection of the "Nobody stays single in Summer Bay" rule.

I got really excited when we began to see the farm again. After the drama of the island and everything it was nice to see Geoff back where he felt the most comfortable and at home. But then along comes Claudia and suddenly Geoff has moved on from Nicole (who he remained very adament about the whole sleeping together thing) and into bed with the new farm girl. Geoff used to strike me as the type of guy who would be happy to be friends with a girl, and I thought it would have been nice for him to be just friends with Claudia - a tie to his youth - but remain single for a while.

I have no idea how the writer's are going to redeem him from this, and that kind of makes me sad.

Saving a girl from a burning caravan is not going to cut it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised, for someone who spent so much time going on about how much Nicole means to him, apart from a few episodes after the break up, he seems completely over her. I thought when this relationship ended he would be more bearable to watch but it turns out, with or without Nicole, he is still a pretty useless and irritating character that I wish would leave. Maybe they should get back together because atleast when he is with her he isn't bringing down anyone elses character since Nicole's character is pretty much as useless, irritating and replacable as his is.

Edited by Jody

I'm surprised, for someone who spent so much time going on about how much Nicole means to him, apart from a few episodes after the break up, he seems completely over her. I thought when this relationship ended he would be more bearable to watch but it turns out, with or without Nicole, he is still a pretty useless and irritating character that I wish would leave. Maybe they should get back together because atleast when he is with her he isn't bringing down anyone elses character since Nicole's character is pretty much as useless, irritating and replacable as his is.

i so agree with you, i loved Geoff when he first came along, because he wasnt a typical teenage-boy. and i was right. he was worse! he is the most hypocritical person i have seen in a long time. the whole time he was with nicole he was going on about that they should not have sex, and 5 minutes after he meets Claudia he jumps to bed with her. i feel so , so sorry for Nicole. he treats her like she never ment something to him!

and also when he found out about Belles drug-problem , he just decided that he and Annie was moving in to Marthas farm, he didnt even think about asking her!

the only thing i like about Geoff is that he is incredibly good-looking :P i'm not shallow at all...