Ruby Buckton - Rebecca Breeds

Eli

Wow jodlebirger you've put into words everything I've been thinking about Ruby, nice work. The list a couple of posts back of everything that has happened to her since she arrived should go some way to explain (not excuse) her behaviour. There are far less-likeable characters on the show currently who haven't had to go through the things Ruby has. Although I disliked her pretty much up until she slept with Romeo and got the blame in 2011, it's only since Charlie died that I've really come to sympathise with her. This always seems to happen with characters they want me to hate! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little confused! Usually when a permanent cast member leaves there is some reference to it on the main site, but nothing about Bec leaving! Is this some way of them telling us that she may pop back in to the bay? Which I doubt.

Me too, I expected some kind of interview with her, maybe a gallery or at least some kind of notice.

I'm a little confused! Usually when a permanent cast member leaves there is some reference to it on the main site, but nothing about Bec leaving! Is this some way of them telling us that she may pop back in to the bay? Which I doubt.

Me too, I expected some kind of interview with her, maybe a gallery or at least some kind of notice.

Yeah me too! It says on her wiki page that her last apperance was last night (15th August 2012)

Yeah me too! It says on her wiki page that her last apperance was last night (15th August 2012)

Well, wikipedia also once said that Brax and Charlie were going to move to the USA......

But all in all, I think wikipedia is quite reliable, apart from spoilers.

I also thought they would do something really big, I mean Ruby has had so many big storylines.... there was Charlie's death and all that stuff afterwards, the relationship(s) with Romeo and all that belongs to that, in 2009 the mother/daughter-thing, the Geoff/Xavier-triangle, Casey of course...... So many major things.

Umm, I just had a really crazy idea: SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!

I suppose that maybe Casey goes to jail, for some time before something happens, or someone bails him out. Is he now too old for juvie? Because if he is, and Ruby goes to jail aswell, they could meet there....

:) Sorry, that's a really silly idea but that would be totally awesome IMO.......

Edited by MatildaHunterFan