Missing You (by matticus01) - comments

adelle

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really good.

I like how he kept asking her why she was there. It's like he was challenging her to admit she still loved him.

I love that he is going to win her back. Can't wait to see how he is going to do that but with the way Belle feels around him I doubt he is going to have to work too hard.

She had told him she only wanted to be his friend, but it had been so hard without him. Every time she was with Angelo, all she could think about was Aden, his smile, his face, his eyes, the wrinkles in his torso, his smell.

*sighs* don't we all?

brilliant fic :D it even might keep you off the hook for having writers block...

if you update soon :D (both :D)

“I tried to move on…’ She whispered up at him as he began stroking her hair, sending shivers down her spine at his touch.

“I even started dating Angelo… but… nothing is working…’ she swallowed a hard lump in her throat. Aden cupped her cheeks as she looked up at him.

“Why did you come here…?’ Aden asked again, knowing full well that he was going to get the truth out of her this time.

“Because… because I love you…’ Belle whispered as tears started trickling down her cheeks.

OK, that was seriously cute :)

I hope everything goes OK.