Forseen (Chp. 3/?)

Guest Cerise

Chapter Three

"Geoff's here."

It was Friday, and Nicole's week off was coming to a close. She didn't know if it had helped much, although extra time away from Summer Bay High would appeal to any student no matter what they were going through - Nicole considered herself unique in the fact that although her friend had been killed she could still appreciate a week off school and a few episodes of Gossip Girl - and Belle had liked that show. And pringles. Belle would have appreciated the pringles.

Roman had continued to grow worried about her, because despite her fascinating days in front of the Television, Nicole hadn't done much.

Tuesday; she had a fascinating conversation with Aden about the weather and then proceeded to watch some TV - although Aden didn't exactly get Nicole's type of show, so naturally he had to make some comments - Why the feck is she making out with him, he tried to rape her best friend and her... slave, I guess. What's up with that anyway, why did that Jenny put up with her commands?... This show is retarded, I don't know why you waste your time with it... Nicole wasn't sure if this was meant to cheer her up or if he genuinely wanted that bruise on his arm, but nevertheless it had kept her mind occupied.

Wednesday and Thursday consisted of her being sick; yeah, she'd caught the flu at a great time. Aden was thrilled because he got time off school to help her out - but he couldn't fool Nicole, she knew that he was hurting as much as she was. He did have a connection with Belle, although she totally knew that he had the hots for Geoff.

"So?" Nicole replied loudly, which usually translated as "He can come in." Really, it was silly to announce Geoff was there, he could just walk in. It wasn't like he was a stranger.

"He can't come in, he just said you should anticipate Monday." Aden said, flinging himself on the couch beside her and swiftly grabbing the remote. "Apparently he has some pick me up planned for you."

"A bible study class half price, wow I'm blown away." Nicole smirked.

Aden obviously appreciated this humor, he laughed out loud. "Now, I'm going to give you a lecture in watching proper TV. I am leading you away from American Teen Dramas with hot actors, and introducing you to the world of..." - Nicole could almost hear the drum roll Aden was playing in his head - "... Top Gear."

"Oh, help me god." Nicole muttered to herself.

Sorry this chapter is so short, I'll do a double update tomorrow, promise! :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicole considered herself unique in the fact that although her friend had been killed she could still appreciate a week off school and a few episodes of Gossip Girl - and Belle had liked that show. And pringles. Belle would have appreciated the pringles.

- Nicole could almost hear the drum roll Aden was playing in his head - "... Top Gear."

"Oh, help me god." Nicole muttered to herself.

I really liked the humour in this chapter. Great writing and I really like the Aden/Nicole relationship. It seems very realistic.

I had planned to finish the fourth chapter and post it here today because I got off a twelve, but the day kinda... flew by... :blink: I might get it done after dinner. Next Chapter is when the main storyline/instrigator storyline really kicks off, so watch this space.

• 2 weeks later...

The last two chapters were fantastic. Your an amazing writer. :) I love how you created the friendship between Belle and Nicole, in the second chapter. They seemed like great friends and very close. I really liked Aden and Nicole's relationship in the third chapter. I never watch top gear. :P So I think I would have the same reaction as Nicole did if someone came in and turned it on.

I see you haven't updated in a while, I hope you will update soon.

• 2 months later...

Archived