Stockholm Syndrome (by Louise_2983) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said you were standing by what you said and if you really meant it then you should and I respect that but theres something you should know. Certain people, you especially, have a real talent for making me feel responsible for Aden. Like everything he ever does, every word he speaks and every reaction he has are all because of me. Adens his own person, he existed a long time before he met me. I didnt create him, I dont control him and I certainly dont owe him anything.

I love that Belle said this. It is so true especially in this fic.

I loved this chapter. I felt Belle was alot more in character here. I love the way she didn't apolgise for leaving. And even admitted that it was the best decision for her. The way she dealt with Nicole in this chapter reminded me of the fiesty person that she is. The scene with Aden was really good as well. I love that you added that scene with Rachel. It was my favourite in this chapter. I'm not a Rachel fan on the show but I like her here and hope we get to see more of her(and Martha as well) and Belle interacting. Those scenes make it okay for me to just ignore these occasions when Belle finds herself getting involved in all this highschool teen angst type of stuff. With all the serious types of things shes had to deal with it's nice to see her spending time and interacting with the little older characters who have more life expirance and will probably be able to relate to her more. That Aden/Belle, Belle/Rachel, Belle/Nicole(well the beginning of it anyway when she was standing her ground and sticking up for herself)scenes reminded me of why I love Belle and this story. Hope she continues that way.

Aden was very mature in this chapter. Hes certainly come along way. It was good to see him be so understanding. I'm glad, he as well, knows Nicole cares for him but she should still have not interfered because it was not her place to have a go at Belle no matter how much she seems to think it is. I'm probably in the minority here but I hope Belle doesn't tell Aden how she feels. It would be good for Aden to go out with someone else and then decide on his own whether or not he wants to be with her or not without knowing that Belle wants him back.

I like Leah and Angelo being together.

Enjoyed this chapter(most parts of it anyway) and looking forward to the next one.

Edited by enjoy the ride