Stockholm Syndrome (by Louise_2983) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww....:(

I'm glad that she told him she was leaving, even if it's only because he turned up there at the right time. Poor Belle though, I understand her wanting to just be herself and get away. That last bit with the 'B' was sweet. And the kiss. I just hope that she doesn't stay away for too long.

More soon please.

xoxo

I really enjoyed this chapter.

Love that you added some humor with Adens card.

Belle and Irenes talk was really nice. It was nice to see her being so involved in Belles life.

Good to see Belle sticking up for Amanda.

Feel so sorry for Aden. But atleast that end with her giving him that charm can give him some hope.

Martha and Belles conversation was good as well. We rarely get to see these two interact in fic and in the show so it was a nice surprise. Martha was really wise to and unlike in the show I actually liked her.

Edited by enjoy the ride

Wow what a chapter!!!! That was so good, and the ending was fantastic but so sad!!!

“Irene, you don’t even like him! You were always on Team Angelo. In fact you were head cheerleader! ” Belle exclaimed, glaring at Irene accusingly.

Hehehe that line made me laugh!! I loved Irene and Belle's interaction!!!! You wrote it so well Louise_2983!!

We both lost our babies. Babies we were having with men other than the ones we were in love with” Martha replied matter of factly.

Hehehe they have a lot in common!!! I also loved how you wrote Belle and Martha's interaction!! Both Martha and Irene's interaction with Belle was so realistic!!

Cannot wait for more...update soon please!! I am interested to see what Amanda is like in this fic!!

im sorry i didnt reply yesterday! it wouldt let me sign in :(

anyway...

the update... it was amazing i actually cried!

anyway

i hope belle comes back

i loved this part

"As her car became nothing more than a speck on the horizon he gradually unfolded his palm to find a tiny charm lying against his warm skin. Somehow torn from its counterpart, a silver letter B rested

in his hand."

it was very well written

cant wait for more

x