why does belle not want to see aden

grr

you best make them alright

if not feel the wrath of me GRR!

(are you scared!)

anyhow!

update soon

x

Shaking in my boots lol. I did indirectly reveal in the chapter why she doesn't want to see him but I don't think anyone will be able to work it out.

Hmm... I just re-read the chapter and I've got a theory, but really doubt it's right because you said that you don't think we'd be able to figure it out, lol. I think I'm just going to re-read it again and again! Will we find out the reason in the next update? And do you know when you'll update again? I'm dying to read more!

Hmm... I just re-read the chapter and I've got a theory, but really doubt it's right because you said that you don't think we'd be able to figure it out, lol. I think I'm just going to re-read it again and again! Will we find out the reason in the next update? And do you know when you'll update again? I'm dying to read more!

I'm literally talking about one line in the whole chapter lol. Hoping to update tomorrow and yes Belle's reason will hopefully be revealed in it.

Shaking in my boots lol. I did indirectly reveal in the chapter why she doesn't want to see him but I don't think anyone will be able to work it out.

I think

it's because she woke up and he wasn't there

but that's the only reason I can think of so I could be completely wrong. :P

But then a part of me thinks that would be a bit petty so I'm not sure. :unsure: You never know though. Well you do obviously since you're writing the fic. :lol: It is good btw, very interesting. :)

Great chapter! I loved the opening scene, you described it so well! It was really sad that he wasn't with Belle for the first time in days!

I think it might be H&A_diehard's theory but my theory is that

Belle thinks Angelo has more right to see her first because it was Angelo's baby that died so she understands that he's going to be feeling the same as her

Plus, she's probably feeling guilty anyway...

Love this fic! Please update soon!!!! :D