Stockholm Syndrome (by Louise_2983) - comments

monkeysmoke

That was definitely my favourite chapter so far!!!!! You nearly had me in tears, it was so sweet and everything happened so perfectly!

...but poor Belle! I'm guessing there's something wrong with the pregnancy or she's having a miscarriage?? I hope Aden wakes up and helps her soon whatever it is!

Please update soon!!! I LOVE this fic!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I think I should take this opportunity to remind everyone just where the front door key is right now! :rolleyes::lol:

LMAO is it still there?! I thought she might have given him the benefit of the doubt by now... Oh well, there's always the window if they really need to get out!

wow i go away for 3 days and have soo much to catch up on :P

I loved every chapter.

Truth or Dare, Christmas decorating but my favourite has to be them getting back together. So sweet!! :wub:

I hope Belle is okay, I have a felling I know what is wrong with her but I'm probably completely wrong :P

Update soonx

xx

I had a feeling Belle might end up losing the baby...not that that's necessarily what's happening.

Playing armchair doctor, I wonder if it's maybe an ectopic or even whether she's got some sort of heart condition.But I'm probably completely wrong.

Yes, I'm still here.Actually like your analysis of Aden and Belle's relationship.You seem to have put a lot more thought into it than they did on the show.