Stockholm Syndrome (by Louise_2983) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow that was simply fantastic. :lol: I love how you weave their emotions into the dialogue. Conveys so much more when we witness the person's perspective of what just occurred ie after Belle was forced to admit to the annoying Angelo that she loved him when in reality she doesn't and then the subsequent reaction from Aden pretty much said it all. At least Belle was honest enough to admit to herself that saying that comment was one of the worst mistakes she made. :wink: Hopefully this will allow for more self-reflection on her true feelings.

I absolutely loved the mistletoe, the friendly banter between Aden and Belle when Belle tried to put the fairy on tree while Aden lifted her and the truth and dare game of course. I was so anticipating that the kiss would last much longer or that Belle would reveal her thoughts on Aden's posed questions :wub:

Looking forward to next chapter! :lol:

Ohh I'm catching up on my fics, and I just love this one!

Belle is seriously kidding herself! She needs to find Aden and make it right

I wonder if Angelo finds out that Belle isn't staying with Amanda and has kidnapped Aden?! I can just imagine his reaction to all of Belle's lies