Out Of The Blue - NZ Discussion

Guest Nathan.

^Perhaps it is. I guess that's for a moderator to decide.

I do know that there is a tendency for some people to 'forget' about spoiler tags and may post who the killer is. Then lucky ol' me will wander in to the thread and BOOM! There it is. Spoiled :lol:

Its just that NZ is so far behind us, they will be reading all the storylines before they happen if they look on the British OOTB thread. There is a HAA thread for Australia and one for Britain etc. so why not separate ones for OOTB?

^I'm exactly the same. I love getting spoilers on H&A, but I really don't want to know what's going to happen next on OOTB. That's the beauty of the show, isn't it? There's lots of twists and turns.

I'm quite happy discussing this show in the other OOTB as long as it can be guaranteed that somebody doesn't slip up and reveal who the killer is, and I don't find out about any upcoming storylines. But I don't think anybody can guarantee that. Either way, it would be unfair of me to expect everybody to put EVERY storyline in spoilers just so I don't have to read them.

I'm fed up with this argument now :P. Hopefully having this NZ thread will stop us putting everything in spoilers on the GB thread. As it is, it looks all black like this

actually the killer was me, because I wrote myself into the script as I wanted to star in OOTB

all the time and looks weird. So from now on, I'm not putting anything in spoilers on the GB OOTB thread, and people will just have to avoid the thread if they don't want to know the spoilers :P :P

Archived