Anti-Geoff

Guest LuvAden

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was starting to think I was the only person who didn’t like Geoff and I’m really not liking him at the moment. Aside from the fact that he just annoys me, the guy is SO judgmental. Although judging by the size of this thread I’m guessing that he must be reasonably popular. Either that or most people aren’t fussed.

You should all get together and petition the DVD release of "Voodoo Lagoon" in Australia. It stars Lincoln Lewis getting tortured. Wouldn't you love to see that :)? How completely selfless of me to come in here and suggest such a thing. Me, a fan of Geoff, who would never EVER want to see the poor baby frightened and bleeding from the marks of a sacrificial knife... naive bunny eyes pleading for safety, abs glistening with sweat as the cold blade trails over the trembling contours... But I'm just so nice that I thought I'd let you all know it's out there, and you COULD own your very own copy on DVD, IF they ever release the damn thing. Even though the idea of seeing my dear sweet Geoffry in pain is of course abhorrent to me! But I just thought you should know. I'm generous like that.

Must have been rated by people who love Geoff and don't want to see him hurt. Or maybe they didn't like seeing Noah get his... stuff... nailed down...

I think every Geoff hater should see it. And to do that, you'll need to get it released here on DVD. Off you go.

You should all get together and petition the DVD release of "Voodoo Lagoon" in Australia. It stars Lincoln Lewis getting tortured. Wouldn't you love to see that :)? How completely selfless of me to come in here and suggest such a thing. Me, a fan of Geoff, who would never EVER want to see the poor baby frightened and bleeding from the marks of a sacrificial knife... naive bunny eyes pleading for safety, abs glistening with sweat as the cold blade trails over the trembling contours... But I'm just so nice that I thought I'd let you all know it's out there, and you COULD own your very own copy on DVD, IF they ever release the damn thing. Even though the idea of seeing my dear sweet Geoffry in pain is of course abhorrent to me! But I just thought you should know. I'm generous like that.

Ok so you're a fan of Geoff - Fair enough. If that's the case then surely you are wasting your time posting on this particular thread.

No offense but I thought the whole point of having appreciation and depreciation threads was so that viewers who liked and disliked certain characters can do so without having to get into disagreements. Everyone has characters that they like and don't like and you did start the Anti-Rachel thread in all fairness.

Ok so you're a fan of Geoff - Fair enough. If that's the case then surely you are wasting your time posting on this particular thread.

No offense but I thought the whole point of having appreciation and depreciation threads was so that viewers who liked and disliked certain characters can do so without having to get into disagreements. Everyone has characters that they like and don't like and you did start the Anti-Rachel thread in all fairness.

I think emmasi was joking. I understood that she wants a copy of Voodoo Lagoon (just took me about a minute to spell that right! Too many o's!) and that was her oh so subtle way of trying to get it released? Anyway, I don't think she was trying to butt in on the Geoff hate and convert us.

I think she was getting that the fact that we could imagine that it is Geoff being tortured in Voodoo Lagoon, which is exactly what I did when watching.

Gawd, Geoff is an idiot.

Yes, thank you, that was the point. And yes, it was a joke :P

I can totally see why Geoff is hated. He's boring, he's preachy, he's judgmental, he's naive, he's useless in almost every situation. I've got no problem with people pointing out the obvious. And I don't believe I ever said that you shouldn't hate him :unsure:

I thought I was being friendly and supportive... sigh. I'll cross this off the list of threads I'm allowed to post in then :(

Archived