Anti-Geoff

Guest LuvAden

I used to really like him but lately I just find him one-dimensional and annoying. It's not enough that he is cute anymore - show some character development! His most common facial expressions seem to be shock or confusion which in the beginning was fine, he'd had a sheltered life etc...so his naivety was understandable but now it is just getting old. During this whole Melody/Christine thing he has just been shown over and over as ineffective. This might have been purposeful by the writers in order to play out the Melody storyline the way they wanted but they are making me really dislike Geoff. I found myself several times recently shouting at the tv and telling Geoff to DO SOMETHING.

Am I being unfair?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It most certainly is not just you LuvAden. I cannot stand Geoff. The only times I have ever liked him were when he first arrived(because he was hot, but the novelty of good looks wears off very quickly), and when he was dating Melody. Unfortunately I don't own a time machine to return to June 2007 when he arrived, nor does it look like he will get back with Melody, so I can't see myself liking Geoff again anytime soon.

I've never ever liked Geoff, and i probably never will!

I guess the reason why so many aussie girls find Lincoln hot is because his dad was/is a rugby legend? Well to me he's just another actor, and he's never been hot to me.

First of all, it annoys the hell out of me that he's waaaay to christian. That didn't exactly come out right. He can be christian if he wants to, but its like he's got too high morals. It just doesn't seem normal to me that a teen-boy act the way he does.

Second of all, he seem to think that he's better than absolutely everyone one else. Get over yourself little Geoffy!

Annnnnnd, the rambling stops :rolleyes:

Don't dislike Geoff as such, but he just seems to be so dumb sometimes!

Can't believe, UK pace, he just let Elliot take the harpoon thingy off him on the boat, I mean looking at his muscles surely he would have easily been able to overpower Elliot?! :huh:

I don't mind that he's religious, that's about the only thing he is expressive about even if it is just to get on a high horse and be judgemental - at least he shows some personality. But the rest of the time he is just...there. Not doing very much. Like the harpoon scene mentioned above - he LET Elliot just walk over and take it. When Christine was exorcising Melody his struggle with Christine was pathetic, he LET her shove him out of the room (like a middleaged woman would be strong enough for a 17 year old guy) He is just so...dumb blondish.

Archived