Changes (by Zetti) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow zetti!!! even though it was hard to read and I was in tears for most of it, it actually helped me understand what people go through. They way you wrote it was brilliant.

Poor Aden, I hope is grandad doesn't hurt him again :(

Update soon.

xxx

btw well done to your sister, it must be so hard having to work with real life cases everyday.

Omg Zetti that was so well written for me it was hard to read at times but I understand why you put it in,its actually shocked me quite a bit because you hear about it (abuse) but you dont know the details and this was down in black and white I was in tears probably throughout most of it but i think you are really brave at writing this and it has turned out great the way you did write it!!!

Thanks, it really was hard to write

Gosh, that was just so sad!

Poor Aden. I can't belive his grandad's coming to stay! He better now hurt Aden!

Update soon please!

xoxo

Well to make the fic realistic its better I dont tell you what happens next..

wow zetti!!! even though it was hard to read and I was in tears for most of it, it actually helped me understand what people go through. They way you wrote it was brilliant.

Poor Aden, I hope is grandad doesn't hurt him again :(

Update soon.

xxx

btw well done to your sister, it must be so hard having to work with real life cases everyday.

Thanks and I always admire my sister :)

Poor Aden! :(

Glad his grandad's dead though [i know that sounds mean, but...]. Was getting scared as to what was going to happen!

Hmm... that last line... Aden can't not want her! You better get them together! Maybe she'll get with Sam and then he'll get jealous or something.

Anyway, glad you updated. Can't wait for more, but work and the real life comes first so don't worry if you can't get the time.

xoxo

Poor Aden! :(

Glad his grandad's dead though [i know that sounds mean, but...]. Was getting scared as to what was going to happen!

Hmm... that last line... Aden can't not want her! You better get them together! Maybe she'll get with Sam and then he'll get jealous or something.

Anyway, glad you updated. Can't wait for more, but work and the real life comes first so don't worry if you can't get the time.

xoxo

Sorry but I plan to have Aden and Belle as friends for a while. I will try to update for Sunday. Cant promise anything though

Awwww Aden!

Also glad his grandad died

Really good update, dont believe that last line at all lol we all know he does want her :D

Hehee thanks :)