Problems when posting ?

Guest Aden+Belle forever

Hi guys

I am having some problems posting the next chapter of my fanfic on this forum. Everytime I attempt to upload it I keep getting this message

Back soon.

We're currently making some changes backstage, which will hopefully be resolved soon. For now, head to the Forum for the latest updates.

I have seen other members upload chapters of fanfics so an not sure what the problem is

Help please ?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but sometimes when I try to post I get this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but sometimes when I try to post I get this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yeh, I get that message as well sometimes. I just restart the computer and it seems to work OK then but I'd like to know why the error occurs.

Internal Server Error

I get these message several times and its quite frustrating. Hitting refresh doesn't do it either.

Have you tried maybe copying and pasting something from Word into and email or a PM to see if it's just that forum posts that don't let you reply or if it's because of the format or something?

I used open.office for my fic, and everytime I copy and paste that, it usually works.

And for that other problem, I just hit refresh a couple of times or leave it for a minute and then refresh it. It works fine then. Or you can just go back a page and try to reload it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived