Beachside Appartment Appreciation

Guest jim6600

haha, This thread is such a great idea!

I know what you mean I love seeing the interactions between the family.. and they are like a real family all supporting each other.

Its a joy to watch. Especially the scenes between Aden and Nicole.

but like you I am ready for Adelle now.

I love the beachside four!!! :wub: I like that they are all ver independant and feisty on the outside but all desperately need each other for support and guidence. It works really well. I also love how they have all gradually fallen into their roles with Aden and Nicole becoming like siblings with Roman stepping up as dad. Also (some might shoot me for this) I think Morag has become a reluctent mother figure to the two teens even if she doesn't even realise it!

I love the beachside four!!! :wub: I like that they are all ver independant and feisty on the outside but all desperately need each other for support and guidence. It works really well. I also love how they have all gradually fallen into their roles with Aden and Nicole becoming like siblings with Roman stepping up as dad. Also (some might shoot me for this) I think Morag has become a reluctent mother figure to the two teens even if she doesn't even realise it!

I agree, Morag is like a mother figure.

We haven't seen a family meal yet, it would be good to see a family meal maybe at the Diner (so people can see the cuteness) or at home. I cant remember xmas eps maybe they will have an xmas lunch :wub:

Awesome foursome :D

This group is by far my favourite family unit. I'm so happy that it's just the four of them again. I was devastated when "Moss" happened. It totally ruined the dynamic :( I love Charlie so I don't mind her being there all the time, but I agree that she shouldn't live there. It has to just be the four of them. Partners are not allowed to reside there! They're too demanding and distracting from the family -_-

We haven't seen a family meal yet, it would be good to see a family meal maybe at the Diner (so people can see the cuteness) or at home. I cant remember xmas eps maybe they will have an xmas lunch :wub:

I'd love to see Christmas at the beachside appartment! It would be especially good this year as I should imagine from what we've heard about their pasts that Nicole and Aden haven't had a proper family christmas for quite a while. It would be really cute. :wub::wub:

I love Charlie so I don't mind her being there all the time, but I agree that she shouldn't live there.

And Geoffy can come on over too. Preferably when Aden's around. ^_^ Actually we've not had any scenes with them together at Roman's place. That needs to be corrected.

Btw I love them. They're my special, different but very perfect family. All the characters are strong and they have a great chemistry together. :D

I agree.

I never really thought about it before but everytime i see them all in the house just wondering round doing their own thing and chatting over breakfast and stuff, it makes me smile. :)

They're all so cute and so different but work as a group somehow. I think its because they all really care about each other. :wub:

Archived