Merlin

Guest Zetti

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This series just gets better and better. I think its how 'Robin Hood' should have been, but wasn't :angry:

Anyway, nice scenes between Morgana and Uther yesterday. I always thought Uther Pendragon was just an arrogant warmonger, but Anthony Head has made his character more 3 dimensional and human, so well done to him.

I saw a YouTube clip of the cast talking about their roles in this series and was surprised to see 'Merlin'/Colin has a deep Northern Irish accent normally :o He speaks with a flawless English accent, what a good actor!

Hmm, felt a bit let down by that finale.I was expecting Merlin's decision to have big cataclysmic consequences but instead he just kills Nimueh and that puts the balance right.

I'm liking the whole Arthur/Gwen thing that's been building nicely over the last four episodes or so.I like the way that he's suddenly started calling her Guinevere, as though it's almost an intimate thing between them.

Clearly the fact that Merlin killed Nimueh will have consequences in the next series but I think I was expecting a bigger cliffhanger or something. I sure hope the next series is going to be just as good, if not better. Too bad we have to wait till late next year. :(

The finale disappointed me I really thought there was going to be a big cliffhanger with maybe some severe consequences so was disappointed when Nimueh died to restore the 'balance' as they call it :rolleyes:

Arthur/Gwen: I am not sure I like this pairing, I would prefer Merlin/Gwen :D

• 9 months later...

Archived