Merlin

Guest Zetti

I can't really understand why they are shoving Lancelot in as soon as this. I thought Gwen and Arthur would be married before they met Lancelot, but this series seems to be turning everything on its head. But it is in a good way.

I do think that the bloke who plays Arthur seems to have a lot of teeth, I keep thinking he should have a brace :rolleyes:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My paranoid moment of the week:Does anyone think Nimueh is Arthur's mother?Gaius hinted there was a big secret involving the two of them and she's obviously older than she looks.And it would explain a lot about why Uther's the way he is if the woman he loved turned out to be some psycho sorceress.

^^I was thinking that as well. Although wouldn't that mean Arthur would have magical powers too? I think she could be Uther's former lover even if she isn't Arhtur's mother. She could even be the reason why Arthur's mother is no longer alive.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Yeah, that would make sense as well.Are magical powers hereditary?What do we know about Merlin's parents?I know his mother is an old friend of Gaius', which is why he's there.Has his father been mentioned?

I hope Lancelot comes back again soon :wub: He was a good choice of actor to play him- brooding and heroic looking. And it would make more sense if Gwen knew him before she [presumably] gets together with Arthur.

I thought it was funny when Merlin was asking Gwen which one she preferred, Arthur or Lancelot. It seems like he's turning into Gwen's gay best friend :lol: :whistle:

I want to see a episode where Arthur can do something without the help of Magic. So far it has been magic and Lancelot with magic that has managed to defeat whatever is threatening them that time. I just think they need to show the strength that Arthur has.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it was nice to finally get the explanation for that.(Okay, I got it wrong.It happens.Frequently.)

Mind you, the whole thing left me wondering, not for the first time, whether Merlin should just let the next person that wants to kill Uther just go ahead and do it.It's got to happen sooner or later anyway in order for Arthur to become king.

I really like this show.. it's getting better and better with every episode.

The shows concept reminds me of Smallville.

^^The actor who plays Merlin reminds me of Tom Welling who plays Clark in Smallville. It's the hair (even though it isn't as long as Tom's) and eyes. :lol:

The show does keep getting better and better. Yes this adaptation is really different from the actual Arthurian Legend but the BBC have done a good job so far. I think the show would have more viewers if it wasn't in the same time slot as the XFactor but there's no other time slot that they can put it in on a Saturday.

Archived