Merlin

Guest Zetti

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im loving the show so far and loving Arthur.

Im not a fan of Michelle 'You aint my mother' Ryan though. She is in 3 more episodes.. So hopefully she will be good, cant really judge on her acting from yesterdays and she was hardly in it.

And I maybe wrong here.. But Arthur and Morgan le Fay are infact siblings(sharing the same mother). So a relationship/triangle with them, maybe abit wrong. :P

I think Michelle Ryan is a pretty good actress(and was one of the few things worth watching in DeadEnders)but totally wasted in that episode with a grand total of two lines.Still, she's in the trailer for the next one so she's obviously going to be important later.

Quick lesson on Arthurian legend by someone who knows next to nothing about it:In some versions of the legend, Arthur and Morgana are siblings and had an incestuous relationship.(As one wag put in, "Arthur's son Mordred only had one birthday card from his dad and his uncle.")This was obviously a bit much for BBC audiences so they changed it and made her the king's ward and therefore not a blood relative.Of course, as we were told in the first episode, Gwen is Guinevere, the one Arthur actually ended up with.It's like watching Smallville...

Actually, did anyone else think the way Morgana was looking at Gwen, especially in their first scene, suggests her interests lie elsewhere..?Nah, they'd never do that.

Actually, did anyone else think the way Morgana was looking at Gwen, especially in their first scene, suggests her interests lie elsewhere..?Nah, they'd never do that.

I did actually remember thinking that at the time but then just thought I had imagined it!!! :unsure:

I think Michelle Ryan is a pretty good actress

I thought I recognised her. :lol:

I am liking Merlin atm, but I read somewhere that its meant to get bigger than Dr Who :o that can never happen.

does anyone know who plays Arthur cause I recognise him from somewhere.

I think Michelle Ryan is a pretty good actress

I thought I recognised her. :lol:

I am liking Merlin atm, but I read somewhere that its meant to get bigger than Dr Who :o that can never happen.

does anyone know who plays Arthur cause I recognise him from somewhere.

he's called Bradley James...i dunno if he's done anything before but he is very hot!

Im loving the show so far and loving Arthur.

Im not a fan of Michelle 'You aint my mother' Ryan though. She is in 3 more episodes.. So hopefully she will be good, cant really judge on her acting from yesterdays and she was hardly in it.

And I maybe wrong here.. But Arthur and Morgan le Fay are infact siblings(sharing the same mother). So a relationship/triangle with them, maybe abit wrong. :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is so not fair!

Merlin and Gwen tho :wub:

Archived