The Boy With The Thorn In His Side (by monkeysmoke) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i somehow managed not to read the last two chapters before i commented...

The one where Aden was sat on his own thinking was incredible! I agree with Taniya_K, it was really like i was in his mind. I loved how you made everything start at the car crash because i really think that after that was when you could actually see odd snippets in the show that told you there was something wrong. The way you described his relationship with his father and how football wasn't there anymore... it's just amazing!

I loved that it was Belle who found him and that she's actually begun to see that Aden's not all he seems... your description of her photography and the reason she takes pictures was yet again... incredible!

This story is so good, it's probably got the least dialogue of any fic i've read but because you allow us to enter the character's mind it's like we would know what they would say...

I seriously cannot wait for more so please please please please x infinite update soon! (with lots of chapters!) :D