Tara's Junk

Guest Solarbaby

Okay, so these are the first of Home and Away banners I've really ever made. However, I do have over 200 banners currently sitting on my computer, but all but five or six are power ranger related. As long as no one really cares, you may get some flashback posting here for some of my better PR banners.

Also, I am a Robbie/Kim shipper so some of my banners will be slashy in nature.

So... on with my banners!

271.jpg

272.jpg

274.jpg

275.jpg

276.jpg

14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY didn't anyone tell me about this place!?

I saw that second banner at HAAC a while ago, and was immediately struck by how beautiful it was. But now there's Robbie AND Kim!? :o

I think I've found a kindred spirit :wub:

I'm not really a fan of Power Rangers (I tried, but the giant plastic creatures fighting all the time just didn't work for me) but if you happen to have any Casey/RJ graphics, I wouldn't say no...

WHY didn't anyone tell me about this place!?

I saw that second banner at HAAC a while ago, and was immediately struck by how beautiful it was. But now there's Robbie AND Kim!? :o

I think I've found a kindred spirit :wub:

I'm not really a fan of Power Rangers (I tried, but the giant plastic creatures fighting all the time just didn't work for me) but if you happen to have any Casey/RJ graphics, I wouldn't say no...

Do I have Casey/RJ graphics? I have enough to make your head spin. I am big Rasey (RJ/Casey) shipper as anyone who might know me in PR forums (or even ff.net) may tell you. I will share with you a few.

Kim/Robbie:

279.jpg

283.jpg

Kim as a vampire (Kim/Robbie-ish):

278.jpg

Now Robbie's the Vampire (also doubles as a PR banner):

277.jpg

General Robbie:

282.jpg

Flashback Posting (aka: banners of old):

RJ/Casey

303.jpg