Unlucky (by Taniya_K) - comments

jessica_2005

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies guys! I will be updating pretty soon... I hope at least. In the meanwhile...

Belle keeps putting of telling Aden about her trip to the City, and it's making me nervous. I am also curious as to why Amanda and Belle don't get along now. Or is it just Drew being there that's not making her want to go but I don't get why she is so worried about Aden finding out about her trip. I get he'd probably not like her staying with Drew but he can't honestly be angry at her for just going to see her mother. So that trip has really got me interested. Is there something else that we don't know about.

You got it. There might be something that you don't know about, but if that's true, then I don't know about it either cos I haven't planned it out perfectly yet. But let's just say that it won't end well...

Wow can't believe you saw Michael Phelps up close!!!

There must be something in the Beijing air because that was another great chapter!!!

Thank you! The Beijing air is mainly filled with pollution, so if that's what's makeing me write good then I dunno if it's a good thing or not....

Another awesome chapter!!!

I am worried with the fact that Aden is wearing a black t-shirt and going to the city.....I hope he isn't doing anything stupid!!!

WOW you stood in the aura of Michael Phelps....lucky you!!!!

Course he isn't going to do something stupid... well at least, nothing stupid in his mind.

And unfortunately, I wasn't that close to Michael Phelps. He was returning to the village and we were just passing it in the taxi... Kinda sucked cos the windows wouldn't open fast enough for us to scream his name out lol!

aw :wub: that was so cute!

little Aden painting Belles toes was a nice little touch :P

those chapters were so long! keep it up :D

(though you think Aussieland has better weather??! Not Melbourne! i'm about to go out and play netball in the pissing down rain! not very fun. at all...<_<)

Edited by zzazzb