Unlucky (by Taniya_K) - comments

jessica_2005

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i feel so privleged you thought of us so early in the morning :D

great chap, i love Irene/Belle they go so well together,

i hope Aden's being a good boy,maybe he's doing something to cheer her up :lol:or seeing the person from the phone call <_< i like the first idea better, unless the person on the phone was helping with Belle...

hmm, i think you should update and cleer that up for me :lol:

but i don't know the time difference so you could be asleep..

how long are you away for?

hope the noise isn't stopping you from sleeping!

Update soon :D

Edited by zzazzb

Aden is not going to be happy with Belle spending the weekend with her ex, Drew!!!!!

Don't know whats happening with Aden....maybe something to do with his dad or his brothers.....will have to wait and see!!!!!

I am so jealous that you are over in Beijing!!!!! But I do hope you are having fun!!!!

I loved Aden being kinda like a big brother to Annie, rescuing her from having to listen to those girls comments was sweet and shutting them up in the process was even better.

Belle has gone from moaning about Aden being around 24/7 to missing him terribly when she doesn't get to speak to him for almost a day. See no matter what she says she loves him hanging around.

good update :)

i'm very exited for the next chapter to be honest..Adelle :wub:

our sisters could be friends! Annie sings horribly in the shower too :P although it doesn't inspire me to write.. maybe you can borrow her and update sooner!

Edited by zzazzb