A Moment In Time (by princess.sparkle) - comments

sarahandkatie

Great so far but when Jack was on about the sunrise to Lily he could not have only said that when she hears that he will be there but her real mum aswell cause shes lost 2 of her parents to cancer so this might give her sum comfort.Hope your gonna continue with this cause its great

update soon

What an emotionally charged, gut wrenching and tearjerking fiction. It is brilliantly written and it definitely left a tear or two in my eyes and the best thing is that it makes me want to read more.

I do hope that you are considering to write more one-shots or some short fics as they are definitely well worth reading and there aren't too many Jachel or Holden family fics around either.

Well done and look forward to seeing more of your writing. :D

Thank you all sovery much for your lovely comments. I'm so happy that people actually liked it :) . I wasn't actually sure if I could follow it up as anything other than a oneshot but I've been thinking about writing another related oneshot a few years into the future when Lily's older and she's missing her parents. Hopefully I'll be able to post it soon depending on whether I manage to finish it and whether it's any good :huh: . Anyway thank you again for reading and posting :D .