History Seems To Repeat Itself (by h&a-girl) - comments

jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Amanda, she just wants to fix things with her mum and her mum is working with Kelly to screw her over, hopefully this time Kitty will have the balls to stop Kelli...maybe Peter could shot both of them...I wouldnt mind.

And lol @ Jazz, you writer her so well, she so funny at the hospital, not knowing much about PS2 things, it was just awesome to read. This update was definitely worth the wait, thanks for writing this and posting it for us to enjoy, I will now wait quietly for another update :)

I've read the first ten chapters. I'm breaking my rule about not reading unfinished fics, but every time I see the title of this fic, I get the song "History Never Repeats" by Split Enz in my head... and I really like that song... and today it just happened to be on the radio when I was in bed... so I took it as a sign that I should start reading this fic, and I did, and it's great! All the characters are spot on - even the minor ones like Annie and Geoff. It would be so easy to ignore them and pretend they weren't there, so well done for finding a place for them! I think it's great that you've brought Amanda and Chris' families into it too, and not just tying the story down to Summer Bay. Great idea.

The history between Amanda and Chris is so interesting, and I love the similarities between them and Adelle :wub: Jazz is also an excellent addition to any fic! :D

Oh, and thank you for the Drew/Aden fight at the hospital - niiiice visuals there :D

I'm very curious to see where things go from here, and although I could read on, I'm going to take a break and ration out the remaining chapters a bit more. Otherwise I fear I will become quite the pest, demanding new chapters once I've finished the ones you've written and REALLY can't wait to read more! :ph34r:

Keep up the good work!