History Seems To Repeat Itself (by h&a-girl) - comments

jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great update!

I love the development of chris!

Personally, i would love to see some more Adelle flashbacks as these were brilliant in the first chapters...i realise they weren't really appropriate in the this chapter but I love adelle so much :wub: I'm looking forward to belle telling aden....she will tell him right? :unsure:

Love this fic! I tried to give some kind of feedback....sorry its not that constructive!

Hi! Another two great chapters. I really love this fic. :D

I think its got to be one of the best fic I have ever read. You have a great talent for getting the readers into the stories. I actually feel like Im in the fic watching these characters as the story unfolds. I really like how you create the characters and their feelings. You can get in touch with their feelings.

I like the character of Chris. I think he acted like how someone would if a teenage girl turned up and said “I‘m your daughter” when he thought all those years she died. I’d really like to see more of Chris anyways and I think this could be possible with Jazz and Chris. :P

I would love to see a bit more of Belle and Aden :wub: And maybe Chris' daughter also.

Update soon. :D

Well you have me hooked. great subject matter and the parallells between Amanda and Belle are fantastic, the flashbacks really build the bond between them. I'm liking how Amanda's changed and how Irene's not forgotten. Throw Jazz and a bit of Adelle into the mix and you have a really good story here. I can't wait to see where this one goes. :)