The Paranormal

Guest Formerly Known as FKAJ

Ooh, interesting topic, but I'm going to freak myself out, I just know it.

I believe in:

God and Jesus but not super religous

Things are bigger than us

Spirits. Never used to but after my Grandmother in law died a few months back, my hubby swore he could smell her and my son refused to sleep in his own room for months. Apparently my sis in law used to see a man every night until she was about 10 in that same room and refused to sleep in there. (We live in their old house).

ESP

Things I'm unsure of:

I used to believe in karma but not so sure now. You try to do something right and it goes horribly wrong for you. Bad experience lately so yeah, don't really believe as much as I used to.

Things I don't believe:

That 9/11 was some random planned attack. It's sus and doesn't add up.

Scientology

Aliens

Ooh, interesting topic, but I'm going to freak myself out, I just know it.

I believe in:

God and Jesus but not super religous

Things are bigger than us

Spirits. Never used to but after my Grandmother in law died a few months back, my hubby swore he could smell her and my son refused to sleep in his own room for months. Apparently my sis in law used to see a man every night until she was about 10 in that same room and refused to sleep in there. (We live in their old house).

ESP

Things I'm unsure of:

I used to believe in karma but not so sure now. You try to do something right and it goes horribly wrong for you. Bad experience lately so yeah, don't really believe as much as I used to.

Things I don't believe:

That 9/11 was some random planned attack. It's sus and doesn't add up.

Scientology

Aliens

cool this is an interesting thread! I believe in life after death and having been to psychics in the past there has gotta be something else out there but to what extent im not sure. I am a very firm believer in Guardian Angels aswell and that people we love who have passed away are always with us I think they can have a helping hand in our everyday life! I was told that I had a guardian angel that had stopped me from going away for the weekend to manchester when the bomb went off in the shopping centre my car had broke down that morning which was wierd as it was a new car and had never broke down before but Im so glad it did or I would have been there which still freaks me out now when i think about it!

I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in god or jesus or any of that jazz. Personally, science makes much more sense than any of that does. Please don't hold it against me- I'm not going to tell you that your beliefs are wrong, so please don't tell me mine are. If you are happy with what you believe, then that's what is most important. You could probably call me cynical when it comes to believing in things. I try to believe that everything happens for a reason, but what those reasons are I don't know.

I believe in:

Ghosts: there's a girl that 'haunts' my house. I believe it's usually when there was some tragedy or strong connection to a place surrounding the person that died there is such a strong imprint of that connection that you can still see it.

Aliens: as someone has already said, there has to be other intelligent life form out there, by probablity factors alone.

Crop circles

Intuition

That the things that go wrong are only ever the ones you haven't thought of and therefore weren't prepared for.

And I really want to to believe in fairies and angels

Archived