Australian Story

Guest I Love Mark Furze

Is it just actors and shows that are featured on this programme or is it a general show?

I'm aware that Kate Ritchie, Claudia Karvan and Belinda Emmett have all featured on it. Has Prisoner, H and A or Neighbours ever featured on it, or any of the actors from them (apart from Kate and Belinda obviously)? I read somewhere, i'm not sure if it's true that Arkie Whitely was featured, if so i'd like to download that one, my thirst for Prisoner has rewoken recently after about 4 years. I already have Claudia's and i recently downloaded Kate's so any other good ones would be great.

Australian Story is not usually about celebrities and TV shows. Its about the lives of ordinary Australians, told by themselves. The stories each week are thought provoking, touching, often heart-wrenching and almost always gripping TV.

I’m a regular viewer and apart from those you mentioned I don’t recall other celebrities, although there are more than likely others featured. You can go to the ABC website: www.abc.net.au/austory (sorry, don’t know how to put in the link) and it has achives of all the stories, some you can watch or perhaps you could e-mail the ABC for further info.

Australian Story is not usually about celebrities and TV shows. Its about the lives of ordinary Australians, told by themselves. The stories each week are thought provoking, touching, often heart-wrenching and almost always gripping TV.

I’m a regular viewer and apart from those you mentioned I don’t recall other celebrities, although there are more than likely others featured. You can go to the ABC website: www.abc.net.au/austory (sorry, don’t know how to put in the link) and it has achives of all the stories, some you can watch or perhaps you could e-mail the ABC for further info.

Thanks for replying. I was thinking about it after i posted the thread, maybe i was getting it confused with that other show 60 Minutes, that's what Claudia was on, not Australian Story, well unless she has been on that as well, i don't know if you're a follower of that show too? Thanks for the site link.

Having searched the ABC site, it doesn’t seem Claudia was on Australian Story, I think I must have seen her on Enough Rope with Andrew Denton. He interviews a lot of prominent people not necessarily actors.

60 minutes is a long running, popular, current affairs program. I do watch it occasionally if they have something on I really want to see but its shown at 7.30 pm Sunday evening, prime time television and at present Dr Who has priority with me :)

Good luck in tracking down your interviews.

Having searched the ABC site, it doesn’t seem Claudia was on Australian Story, I think I must have seen her on Enough Rope with Andrew Denton. He interviews a lot of prominent people not necessarily actors.

60 minutes is a long running, popular, current affairs program. I do watch it occasionally if they have something on I really want to see but its shown at 7.30 pm Sunday evening, prime time television and at present Dr Who has priority with me :)

Good luck in tracking down your interviews.

I just remembered to check back on this thread, had a lot on lately. I'd be interested to know if any Mark Furze interviews ever came about too, totally love him. Thanks for your help :)

great show. did anyone see the program last week (i think it was last week) about depression? that poor family.

Hannah Modra? It's sad. She went to my school. I never knew her personally, but all the same, it's still sad.

great show. did anyone see the program last week (i think it was last week) about depression? that poor family.

Hannah Modra? It's sad. She went to my school. I never knew her personally, but all the same, it's still sad.

Yes, it was Hannah that was featured. It was a very sad story.

I really admire her family’s courage in telling their story and raising awareness of this issue.

Archived