Anti-Angelo

Guest bijou

Ugh, yet another case of a golden super-couple separating causing the hatred of anyone else who dares to get involved with one of them. Angelo is not a bad guy, his only "crime" so far is the fact that he's dating Belle and his name isn't Aden. Belle is a woman now and is making her own decisions, and she has decided to date Angelo, she is not being forced to do so.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is a lame joke. And I don't say that as a fan of Angelo (I'm currently indifferent to him), I say that as someone who doesn't like to watch people wasting their time on a thread that was only ever meant to cause trouble. They picked an innocuous character who has done nothing to make anyone dislike him yet - he's only been around for a couple of months - then they set him up with lies to say that he's forcing the breakup of popular characters to get people riled up over that. Then they never return to the post in the thread because they never had a real opinion on the character to begin with, they just wanted to get a reaction. It's the same reason these people post false spoilers, and tell you that a different Neighbours cast member is joining H&A every other week when they know darn well that it's nothing but lies. Stop giving them what they want :rolleyes:

Well, it's possible that someone might genuinely hate Angelo and feel the need to post about it, so I have nothing against leaving it open for that purpose. I just don't like seeing people getting worked up over someone who's not even serious about it.

Well I do dislike Angelo if you guys don't believe the person who started the thread.

He is too slik, pushy and full of himself for my likings.

I couldn't stand the guy if he was a real person.

The way he is all over Belle isn't helping either. (Believe me I don't dislike because he is with Belle and his name is not Aden. If Aden behaved like this with Belle I would dislike him too.)

• 4 weeks later...

I find I just can't warm to Angelo at all I don't know why. Yes I am an Adelle fan but even when he first came into it and wasn't with Belle and was chatting Charlie up I didn't like him. I wouldn't say I hate him though, like someone else said, fairly indifferent, wouldn't care if he left. Maybe if he gets some better storylines maybe something might make me like him more, will have to wait and see.

Archived