Because Life Doesn't Just Stop

Guest h&a-girl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angelo is really aggressive in this isn't he?

Seems like Geoff is going to have some explaining to do.

I loved Aden not fighting back even if it meant he got hurt. I think Belle might apprieciate that later on.

The image of Belle standing in the kitchen trying cover Lily's ears is so sad.

Yay. Jazz and Chris are back. Even if it isn't under the best circumstances.

Can't wait to read about were Aden and Belle go from here and Amanda's note.

:lol: wow Angelo's one clever guy. dug yaself into a hole there buddy, she's already in love with another man, so why not beat him up? that'll make her decicion harder :rollseyes:

loser.

love the Jazz, but poor Belle, she turned the :wub: scene :(

update soon :D

Your wish is my command!

Chris pushed a steaming mug of tea towards Belle and exhaled deeply. Jazz had taken Lily upstairs and away from all the upset and confusion.

“I don’t know what to say to make you feel better” Chris sighed

“I don’t think there is anything that can be said” Belle admitted

“Look I’m going to be perfectly frank here and what I’m going to say I’m going to say because I love you and I’m sick and tired of you getting hurt.” Chris started

“Ok” Belle nodded

“I think you love Angelo, I don’t believe you’d have stayed with him all these years if you didn’t but I also think you forced that love. I think that what you love about Angelo is that he’s the safe option but I know you, I know the way you felt, and I suspect still feel about Aden. You seem to think you have to choose between these two men but I think you need to choose yourself and choose Lily and stop being dependant on a man, you’re not going to be alone you’ll always have me, Jazz, your brother and sister and your mum and Peter. I think a little time alone is what you need to put things into perspective.” Chris finished

“That’s rubbish dad” Abby butted in walking through the front door

“What’s your advice then?” Chris scowled

“She should choose Angelo, he made a mistake today and I’m sure he’ll be the first to admit that but dad I live with them and I know how good things were before Aden came back into her life, they were happy, they made each other happy.” Abby smiled

“I’m more confused than ever” Belle sighed

“Do you have feelings for her?” Nicole snapped at Geoff

“Nic I love you, you know that!” Geoff protested

“That’s not the question I’m asking. Do you, or have you ever had feelings for Abby?” Nicole questioned

Geoff squirmed nervously knowing that he couldn’t lie to Nicole.

“Yes, I did” Geoff muttered

“Did you sleep with her?” Nicole asked nervously, dreading the answer

“No” Geoff defended taking Nicole’s hand “Nic you’re the only woman I’ve made love to and you will always be the only one”

“But you kissed her, more than once and all that time you spent at the hospital after the accident” Nicole sobbed

Abby lay in the hospital bed in silence, the tears had all dried up and the doctor’s words had yet to settle in.

“You might not be able to walk again” Rachel stated

Those words made Abby’s head spin, Belle and her dad had tried to be upbeat when the came to visit her but she could tell they were just as scared as she was, even Jazz’s breakdown of the towns latest gossip couldn’t put a smile on her face… The knock at the door broke her from her daze, she muttered “come in” but wasn’t sure if she really could face a visitor.

“Hey” Geoff smiled popping his head round the corner

“What are you doing here Geoff?” Abby asked

“I’ve come to see you” Geoff grinned placing some flowers into a vase and sitting himself down next to her

“I don’t really want any visitors Geoff… You’ve heard what the doctors have said” Abby sighed

“Yeah I did. He said you ‘might’ not be able to walk, that means there’s a chance you will. All it’ll take is a lot of effort, physioth…” Geoff began

“No” Abby interrupted

“What do you mean?” Geoff asked, confused

“I mean no, I’m not going to do any of that I’m just going to accept what I am now” Abby gulped trying to hold back inevitable tears

“I won’t give up on you” Geoff smiled

“Just get out! Go away and leave me alone!” Abby shouted

Geoff reached down and took Abby’s face in his hands

“I will not get out, you are strong and beautiful and you can do anything if you try. I believe in you” Geoff announced

“She needed me” Geoff defended “but you are the only one for me, I promise”

“I wish I believed that” Nicole muttered walking out of the kitchen and into the living room where Aden was finishing up a phone call

“…Ok, I’ll be there” Aden finished replacing the hand set

“Who was that?” Nicole asked

“Chris, we’re all having some kind of meeting tomorrow” Aden explained

“Sounds fun” Nicole answered sarcastically

“What’s up with you, you look like you’ve been crying” Aden noticed

“Oh just hearing about Geoff and his feelings for Abby, hasn’t put me in the best of moods” Nicole sniffed

“Nic…” Aden started wrapping a protective arm around her

“I knew they’d kissed, but he never mentioned it, never admitted what he’d done” Nicole began to cry

“Nic he loves you” Aden assured

“You don’t hurt the person you’re supposed to love” Nicole sobbed into Aden’s chest; he held her close watching as Geoff slipped out the door…

Archived