Because Life Doesn't Just Stop

Guest h&a-girl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all I just wanted to apologise for the delays recently, I really want to keep writing this and i'm trying into get into more a routine especiallly as i've already planned the ending and i'm excited!! Just a quick warning there's a fight in this bit but its not too violent

Abby what’s she talking about?!” Angelo demanded when no-one responded

“She’s talking utter rubbish” Abby defended

“I want the truth” Angelo begged, feeling his heart beat faster and the sickening feeling of betrayal growing stronger

“Angelo I just said that because I was angry” Nicole smiled trying to laugh off her comment

“But she’s been visiting him?” Angelo asked

“Aden should be allowed to see his daughter Angelo” Abby answered

“That I don’t have a problem with, it’s the lying I have a problem with” Angelo muttered storming off

“Angelo! Where are you going? Angelo!” Abby shouted after him but he refused to listen

Belle rejoined Aden and Lily after her walk on the beach.

“You ok?” Aden asked noting the sadness in her eyes

Belle didn’t reply she simply nodded her head. Aden reached out an arm, the comforting pat that was supposed to be a friendly gesture but Belle pulled away as soon as their skin made contact- even the simplest touch made her yearn for him. The gaze between the pair of them was broken as the front door flew open… Angelo stood still for a moment before speaking.

“Can you take Lily in the kitchen please” Angelo asked Belle

“Why?” Belle asked nervously

“Just take her in the kitchen!” Angelo snapped, his eyes showed he was serious and Belle hurried her daughter away

“What’s going on?” Aden demanded

“I didn’t want her to see her dad in pain” Angelo smiled

“I’m not in any pain” Aden replied

“You will be” Angelo spat lunging towards Aden, his fist connecting with Aden’s mouth

“I’m not going to fight you!” Aden shouted wiping blood from his lip

“You think I’m just going to let you take my family?!” Angelo yelled grabbing Aden by the throat

“Your family? I think you’re mistaken there mate” Aden mocked

The sight of Aden’s smug smile drove Angelo insane and he threw as many punches as he could manage, years of frustration poured out as Angelo pounded Aden’s face and body all the while Aden just laid there and took it.

“Oy!” Geoff yelled as he, Nicole and Abby came into the house, running over he pulled Angelo off Aden

Abby ran into the kitchen where Belle had Lily clutch her hands over her ears to protect her from the shouting, tears streamed down Belle’s face.

“You need to make a decision before someone gets hurt” Abby pleaded

“Whatever decision I make will hurt someone” Belle sobbed

The post trolley came clattering through into Amanda’s office and Amanda couldn’t help but smile at the spotty young post boy who went weak at the knees when he saw her.

“I’ve got your mail Miss Vale” He smiled “Wow that rhymed”

“Certainly did…” Amanda replied trying to stifle a laugh

The post boy shoved a wad of letters towards Amanda and with a huge smile exited

Tossing aside junk, Amanda only stopped when she came to a large brown envelope, ripping it open she had to read the letter twice before she could put it down.

“Naughty naughty, looking at young male models is never good…. Be careful because I’m watching you”

‘This is ridiculous!’ Amanda thought she hadn’t done anything wrong… Racking her brains she searched for someone that she’d upset… young male models… Was this Adam’s way of getting her attention? She would talk to him tomorrow she decided and nip this thing in the bud.

“Belle! Belle come back” Angelo shouted chasing after Belle as she hurried Lily away

“Go away Angelo” Belle yelled

“You’re having secret meetings with your ex and I’m the one in the wrong?!” Angelo complained

“You just beat Aden up; you really think you can take the moral high ground here?” Belle spat

“Where are you even going?” Angelo asked

“I’m going to stay with my dad tonight, I can’t be around you” Belle sighed leaving Angelo standing alone with only a bloody knuckle for company.

“Ouch” Aden complained as Nicole dabbed his cuts with antiseptic

“You ok?” Abby asked

“Take more than that to hurt me!” Aden laughed trying to sound macho

“This is entirely your fault, why did you have to say that about Belle?” Abby snapped at Nicole

“What did you say?” Aden asked concerned

“She told Angelo you guys were having some sort of affair” Abby sighed

“What?! Nicole why would you do that?” Aden asked

“I didn’t purposely do it, I said it to her when I was getting angry about her kissing Geoff and Angelo overheard” Nicole defended

“Erm…” Geoff squirmed trying to make a quick exit

“Oh don’t think this isn’t coming up later Geoffy, I had a lovely conversation with Abby and she accidently let slip that you two shared more than one kiss!” Nicole growled

“She tricked me” Abby whined

“Oh I really can’t be bothered with this, Abby why don’t you follow Belle to your dads I just want to make sure Aden’s ok” Nicole snapped turning her back on Geoff and Abby

“So Colleen comes in wearing what can only be described as a fashion disaster and Rachel turns around and says ‘you look lovely!’ why can’t anyone tell the truth in this place?” Jazz groaned

“Be nice Jazz” Chris smiled

“I’m always nice” Jazz teased kissing her husband

They were parted by a loud banging at the door; Chris hurried up and raced to the door only to be greeted by his eldest daughter in floods of tears.

“Dad…” was all she could manage wrapping her arms around him as Lily stood quietly stroking her mothers hand

Archived