Always Where I Need To Be

Guest Aden+Belle forever

Chapter 7 – An un-warm welcome

Aden turned the sign on the Diner door to ‘CLOSED’ and locked the door, before he rejoined Belle who was waiting for him

“Ready to go” Belle asked, as her fingers linked together with Aden’s

“Sure” Aden replied with a smile “But where are we going”

“I was thinking back to Irene’s, we could just hang out in my room and have all sorts of fun,” Belle said, with a devious grin on her face

“I would love too, but I don’t think that’s such a good idea” Aden replied

“Why not” Belle asked, as they stopped walking and Belle turned around to face him, looking him directly in the eyes

“Because, I’m not exactly the most popular person around here if you haven’t noticed, and both Irene and Geoff have both made it clear how they feel about me” Aden replied, an upset look coming across his face

“Aden, I’m sure once they get to know you, they will see just what an amazing person you really are. Besides, I will be with you every step of the way” Belle said, as she gripped Aden’s hand even tighter

----------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------

Belle slowly entered the beach house through the back door

“Geoff, Irene, Annie, you home” Belle shouted, as a large grin came across her face when there was no answer

“Aden, the coast is clear” Belle shouted, as Aden sheepishly walked in

“Good” Aden replied, as he began kissing Belle

“Aden” Belle said, pushing him away “They could be back any minute”

Unfortunate for Belle, she was correct, as almost as soon as she finished her sentence, the door was unlocked and someone walked in

“Geoff, Annie” Belle said in shock

“Hey Belle” Geoff replied, before he noticed Aden standing next to her “What is he doing here”

“Were back together,” Belle said as she held Aden’s hand tightly

“What” Geoff exclaimed “Belle, how could you be so stupid”

“This has nothing to do with you Geoff, what me and Aden do is up to us and nobody else” Belle replied, as Aden wrapped his arm around Belle’s waist protectively and smiled at her

“Whatever Belle, just don’t expect me to pick up the pieces when this jerk gets bored of you” Geoff shouted, before he stormed out of the house

Belle let out a frustrated sigh before she made her way for the door, only to be held back by Aden

“Where are you going” Aden asked

“To see Geoff, he was out of order and I’m not going to let him speak that way about you” Belle said angrily

“Belle, its fine really, I understand” Aden replied

“No it isn’t” Belle said, before she stormed out of the house to find Geoff, leaving Aden alone in the house with Annie

Belle ran along the beach and eventually found Geoff, sitting on the sand just staring out at the sea

“Geoff, we need to talk” Belle said angrily

Geoff didn’t say anything, so Belle continued, “You are bang out of order speaking to Aden like that, understand”

Geoff again didn’t say anything; he just continued to stare blankly out to the sea

“You know what” Belle groaned, “I don’t know why I am even wasting my time”

Back at the beach house, the house was full of silence. Aden was sat on the sofa, randomly flicking through several television channels, whilst Annie just sat on the stairs, watching his every move

“I don’t bite you know” Aden said, sensing Annie was watching him

Annie didn’t say anything, so Aden turned back around to watch the TV

“Why did you do it Aden” Annie asked, finally getting his attention

“Do what” Aden asked

“You know what, when you bullied me and my brother” Annie replied

“I’m not proud of what I did” Aden admitted with a sad look on his face “I guess I just…just wasn’t very happy and took it out on people weaker than me. But that is no excuse, and I can only ask you to forgive me. If you cant I understand, but please don’t hate Belle because of me”

“Aden, I forgive you” Annie said, as she took a seat on the sofa next to Aden

“Thank you Annie, I truly am sorry” Aden said

“I know you are, Aden” Annie replied, smiling at Aden

Geoff and Belle were now sat down side by side on the beach

“I just don’t understand Belle, how could you go back to him” Geoff asked

“I like him Geoff, I really do, I haven’t felt like this about anyone, not Drew, not Lucas, not Ric, I….I love him” Belle admitted, smiling

“You love him” Geoff repeated

“I do Geoff, I love him” Belle replied, a even bigger smile on her face now

Back at the beach house, silence had again engulfed the house, but this time it wasn’t so awkward.

That was until Irene walked though the door

“What is he doing here” Irene asked coldly as soon as she saw Aden

“Irene, I can explain” Aden began, before Irene interrupted him

“I don’t want to hear it Aden, just get out” Irene demanded

Aden thought it would be a good idea not to upset Irene any more than she already was and reluctantly headed out of the house

“Irene, why did you get rid of him” Annie asked

“Don’t you defend him girlie, he is a bad influence and I don’t want him in this house” Irene warned sternly

“You love him” Geoff repeated, about the tenth time

“Yes, how many more times are you going to say it” Belle asked

“You know that I want you to be happy Belle, and if you’re happy with Aden, then….”

“Yes” Belle asked

“Then I forgive him”

“Really, thank you Geoff” Belle said, as she hugged Geoff

“Hey, there you are” Aden said, as he sat down next to Belle

“Hey” Belle replied, as she kissed Aden on the lips

“Ahem” Geoff coughed, making sure Aden and Belle didn’t forget he was there

“Oh, hi Bible boy” Aden began, before Belle punched him in the ribs “I mean….Geoff”

“Hey Aden” Geoff smiled, despite the obvious tension between the two of them

“I guess I had better get back and see Annie then” Geoff said, as he stood up and headed back to the beach house

“Bye Geoff” Belle said, waving at Geoff, whilst Aden just nodded at him

“So now we are alone” Belle said, wrapping her arms around Aden “Shall we head back to the house”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea” Aden admitted, a sad look coming across his face

“Why not” Belle asked curiously

“Well, Irene has made it very clear that I am still not welcome in the house” Aden replied

“What, Irene was there” Belle asked, a shocked look on her face

“Yep” Aden confirmed

“I’m sorry Aden” Belle said

“It doesn’t matter now” Aden replied “So, back to Roman’s”

“Sure” Belle replied with a smile, as she linked fingers with Aden and headed down towards Roman’s house

“Anyone here” Aden shouted, as he walked through the front door

“Hey Aden” Nicole said as she walked down the stairs. It was then that Nicole noticed Belle holding hands with Aden, her Aden “Belle” Nicole said, coldly glaring at Belle

“Nicole” Belle replied, shooting back the same cold glare

“Come on Belle” Aden said, leading Belle up the stairs after sensing the tension between the two women

“Where are you going” Nicole asked

“Somewhere your not” Belle replied, with a smirk “oh, and one more thing, come near my boyfriend again, and I will make sure you regret it”

Belle then continued walking up the stairs, closely followed by a shocked looking Aden

“Where did that come from” Aden asked, as he stopped Belle at the top of the stairs

“Well, she had it coming” Belle replied “Why”

“Well, I thought it was incredible sexy” Aden replied, with a large smile on his face

“Really” Belle asked, a confused look on her face

“Well, yeah, I have never had a woman fight for me like that” Aden admitted

“Don’t get used to it” Belle laughed, before kissing Aden

NEXT CHAPTER – Aden tells Belle about his past

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WARNING - This chapter is about Aden's abuse by his grandfather, I havent really gone into much detail but thought it would be a good idea to post this warning first

Chapter 8 – Aden’s secret

Aden and Belle had been lying on Aden’s bed for what seemed like hours; just cuddling up to each other whilst watching a DVD on the small television is Aden’s bedroom. It was only a single bed, so it was obviously cramped, but they really didn’t mind. They both just really enjoyed being next to each other, just spending time together.

“Hey, what time is it” Belle asked, as she sat up on the small bed

“Its 8.30” Aden replied, as he quickly glanced at his wrist watch

“I guess I had better get back then” Belle said, as she got up off the bed and walked towards the door

“Do you really have to go” Aden asked, grabbing Belle by the hand and making his best puppy dog eyes expression

“Unfortunately, I do” Belle said, biting her bottom lip

“You could stay here tonight, I mean, if you want too,” Aden suggested with a smile

“I don’t know Aden, I mean, I don’t any of my stuff here, and will Roman will even want me here” Belle asked

“It will be fine Belle, you just go and get your stuff, and I will speak to Roman” Aden said, as he too got up of the bed and wrapped his arms around Belle’s waist

“Aden” Belle said

“Yes” Aden replied, as he stroked Belle’s hair out of her face

“How am I supposed to leave if your hands are wrapped around my waist” Belle asked

“Oh right, sorry” Aden said, as he released Belle from his grip

“That’s okay, you are forgiven” Belle chuckled, as Aden and Belle headed out of the small bedroom

Roman was in the kitchen, preparing dinner when Aden walked in

“Hi Aden” Roman smiled “dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes”

“Cool” Aden replied “Roman, can I ask you a favour”

“Sure, what is it” Roman asked

“Well, I was just wondering, if Belle could, you know” Aden asked

“What, stay for dinner” Roman chuckled

“Well, yes and no” Aden said, beginning to feel a little embarrassed

“What do you mean yes or no, Aden” Roman asked, a confused look now upon his face

“Well, could Belle stop here, you know, just for tonight” Aden asked

“I don’t see why not” Roman smiled “But I am glad you asked my permission first”

“Thanks Roman” Aden said, a huge grin instantly coming across his face

Belle turned the key in the front door and slowly entered the Beach House. She walked though the door and instantly smiled to herself when she saw Geoff and Annie sitting on the sofa, watching some boring TV show

“Hey guys” Belle shouted to them, before racing up the stairs to get her stuff ready

A few minutes later, Belle reappeared at the bottom of the stairs. She was carrying a large backpack over her shoulder, which contained her pyjamas, a few DVD’s and a fresh pair of clothes

“Where do you think you are going” Irene asked, as she stood waiting opposite the staircase

“Erm, to Aden’s, why” Belle replied

“I don’t think so Belle” Irene warned sternly

“Irene, do we really have to have this conversation again” Belle asked, letting out a sigh in frustration

“Until you see sense girlie, then yes” Irene replied

Belle let out a loud groan in frustration, she really didn’t like fighting with Irene but she was being really unfair to Aden, and she was not about to stand around and listen to it

“I’m going to Aden’s now” Belle said, as she walked past Irene and attempted to walk out the front door

“I don’t think you are Belle” Irene warned

“So what, I cant bring Aden back here because you have banned him from the house, and now I cannot go over to his house either” Belle shouted, getting more and more annoyed every minute

“That’s right, Aden is no good for you Belle, why cant you see it” Irene asked

“That’s where you’re wrong, I love him Irene, why cant you just be happy for me” Belle shouted, before she stormed out of the house, making sure to slam the door harshly behind her

“Hey” Aden said, as Belle walked through the bedroom door and threw her backpack on the floor

“Hey” Belle muttered

“Are you okay” Aden asked, as he got up off his bed and walked over to Belle

“I will be fine, its just Irene again” Belle began, before Aden interrupted her

“Belle, if its because of me, then” Aden said, before Belle pushed her finger against Aden’s lips to silence him

“Its not you Aden, Its just that Irene is going to take a little while longer than Geoff and Annie to come around” Belle said, as Aden hugged her

“I saved you some food,” Aden said smiling, as he broke away from the hug

“Thanks, but I’m not really hungry” Belle replied

“Oh, okay, you want to watch a DVD or something then” Aden asked

“Sure, in fact” Belle said, as she picked up her backpack and pulled out a DVD case “I came prepared”

“Grease” Aden groaned, as Belle took the disk out of the box and placed it in the DVD player

“What’s wrong with it” Belle asked, as she pressed the play button on the remote control to begin the film

“What’s right with it” Aden muttered under his breath, as he and Belle lay down on the small bed. Aden wrapped his arm around Belle’s waist, whilst Belle rested her head against Aden’s shoulder and cuddled up to him

A few hours later, the film had finished, and despite a few sarcastic comments from Aden, Belle has really enjoyed it

“Thank god its over” Aden cheered, as the ending credits of the film rolled

“It wasn’t that bad” Belle said, rolling her eyes, as she stood up and placed the DVD disk back in its box

“I have never been so bored in my life” Aden replied

“Well, how about I make it up to you” Belle said, as she jumped on the bed beside Aden and began to kiss him

“I like that idea” Aden said, as Belle began to unbutton his shirt and ran her hands across Aden’s chest. Aden was feeling a little uncomfortable at this point, but managed to push his feelings aside and continued to kiss Belle. Belle then moved away from Aden’s chest and began to undo the belt holding up his jeans. At was at this point the flashbacks returned for Aden, of all those years ago, in the bedroom that he shared with his brothers, his grandfather

“Whoa, what are you doing” Aden shouted, as he jumped of the bed and retied his belt

“What the hell, Aden” Belle asked

“I don’t want to do this” Aden said, as he stepped further away from the bed and leant up against the wall

“What wrong’s Aden” Belle asked, “You are really starting to freak me out”

“Nothing” Aden muttered

“Aden, talk to me, please” Belle said, as she sat down against the wall beside Aden

“I cant” Aden muttered, as tears began to roll down his eyes

“Aden, please, whatever this is” Belle began, before Aden interrupted her

“If I tell you, you have to promise me that you wont tell anyone else” Aden said, as he began to shake just at the thought of what happened to him

“Of course I wont Aden” Belle said, as she rested her hand on top of Aden’s

“I was only young when my mother died. It hit us all hard, my dad just couldn’t cope. He turned to the bottle. That is when my grandfather came to stay” Aden said, as he began trembling in fear just at the word ‘grandfather’

“What happened Aden” Belle asked, unsure of what exactly to say or do

“He used to come into our bedroom at night, the bedroom that I shared with my brothers. And he….he……he raped me” As soon as Aden said these words, he began to cry uncontrollably.

Belle raised her hand to her mouth in shock; she could not believe what Aden had just told her, who could someone Aden loved so much do that to him

“Where was your father when this was happening” Belle asked, as the tears began to roll down her eyes too

“He was sitting in the next room, listening to everything, listening to us scream and cry” Aden managed to say in between, sobs

“He didn’t try to help you” Belle asked

Aden just shook his head

“What about your brothers” Belle asked

“Justin and Sean, my older brothers, the same happened to them, we shared the same bedroom and we were happy together, until he came. Justin just could not take the abuse, he was getting into trouble all the time, and eventually it just got too much for him, he ran away” Aden said, wiping the tears away from his eyes

“Where is he now” Belle asked

“I don’t know” Aden admitted

“What about Sean” Belle asked

“Sean is in prison” Aden replied

“Do you miss them” Belle asked

“Of course I do, we were really close as kids, they would always look out for me, protect me from bullies, walk me home from school” Aden said, as the tears began to roll down his face again

“I’m so sorry Aden” Belle said, as he hugged Aden tightly, with tears rolling down both of there faces

NEXT CHAPTER – An old face from the past returns, and instantly causes trouble for Belle and Aden

Archived