Always Where I Need To Be

Guest Aden+Belle forever

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As promised, here is chapter 6, Enjoy :)

Chapter 6 – Forgive me

Belle was woken up the next morning as the bright sunshine shone though the curtains. She wiped her eyes but winced painfully as soon as she touched them. She looked in the mirror and saw her eyes were red and puffy, and her cheeks were tear stained

Irene had heard Belle get up and entered her room, with a cup of coffee in her hand.

“Here you go Darl” Irene said, placing the cup on the bedside table

“Thanks Irene” Belle said, briefly smiling at Irene before turning back to the mirror

“Are you okay” Irene asked

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be” Belle replied, even though Irene could tell she was lying

“Well, you were so upset yesterday, you even cried yourself to sleep” Irene said, “I was just wondering if you were okay”

“I’m fine Irene, honestly” Belle said, before quickly changing the subject “What time do you want me in at work today”

“No, its fine Belle, take the day off, Roman will understand” Irene replied

“Irene, I’ll be fine” Belle insisted

“Aden will be there” Irene said, unsure exactly of what Belle’s reaction would be

“Its fine, really” Belle said, although really, Belle was struggling to convince herself, let alone Irene

----------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------

“Morning Aden” Roman said, as Aden walked into the kitchen at the Diner

“Hey” Aden muttered, not really in the mood for conversation

“Are you okay” Roman asked

“Yeah” Aden again muttered

“Have you…have you been crying” Roman asked

“No” Aden lied “Just leave me alone”

With that said, Aden walked out of the kitchen, leaving Roman to sigh to himself

----------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------

It certainly wasn’t an easy lunchtime at the Diner. The place was packed, and the situation was not made an easy by Belle ignoring Aden every time he even glanced at her

After the usual lunchtime rush was over, Irene had finished her shift, leaving just Belle, Aden and Roman. Roman and Aden were in the kitchen, whilst Belle was cleaning up the tables

“Listen buddy, its pretty much dead here and I have to go and meet Charlie, do you think you could lock up the Diner for me” Roman asked

“Sure” Aden replied, as Roman headed him the keys

Roman then headed out of the back door, and out of sight of the building as Aden watched him leave

Belle then entered the kitchen, carrying several plates and glasses in her hands.

“Let me help you” Aden said

“I can do it” Belle muttered in a cold tone, as she approached the sink and left all of the plates and glasses inside it for Aden to clean up

“Belle, I’m sorry” Aden started, before Belle interrupted him

“Save it for Nicole Aden, I don’t want to hear it” Belle shouted

“Please Belle, there is nothing going on between me and Nicole” Aden replied

“You didn’t have any complaints when your tongue was half was down her throat” Belle shouted back

“It wasn’t like that Belle, and you know it” Aden shouted back

“I know what I saw” Belle replied

“No, Nicole kissed me, I pushed her away straight away” Aden said, his voice calming down. It was at this point that Belle realised that Aden was telling her the truth

“Really” Belle asked, as she moved closer to Aden

“Really” Aden repeated with a smile “Belle, why would I cheat on you, I…I…”

“Yes” Belle asked curiously

“Belle, I love you” Aden admitted, his face turning bright red due to the embarrassment

“Aden, I love you too” Belle replied, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him.

NEXT CHAPTER – Belle and Aden announce they are a couple again, but face a difficult task in trying to win around Irene, Geoff and the rest of Summer Bay

Archived