Always Where I Need To Be

Guest Aden+Belle forever

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEXT CHAPTER: Nicole kisses Aden, Belle finds out and re-arranges Nicoles face, then becuase someone oh so rudely grounded Belle, Aden and Belle have their own moonlight dance :wub: Better? yeah, Lily thinks so :D

Irenes so evil!! gosh, jump off a cliff woman <_< Belle's a big girl, she can look after herself. *hmph*

yeah, so updates soon? that was a great chapter :)

LOL

Update soon, will be up at some point on tuesday, probably in the afternoon, evening at the latest :D

Here is the next chapter as promised, enjoy :)

Chapter 5 – Secret kiss

The sun rose over Summer Bay, signalling the start of a new day

It was quiet in the Beach House, Irene had gone to work early this morning and Geoff and Annie had both left for school. Belle slowly walked down the stairs in her dressing gown and went into the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of Orange Juice

“I’ll have a glass of that,” A voice said, as Belle screamed in shock and dropped the glass onto the floor

“ADEN” Belle shouted, “Are you trying to give me a heart attack or something”

“Sorry babe” Aden said, as he wrapped his arms around Belle’s waist and started kissing her neck.

“I should be mad, but you know I cant stay angry at you” Belle said, as she turned around and faced Aden, before kissing him on the lips

“So, the house is empty and we are alone, what shall we do” Aden questioned curiously, before a devious smile came across his face

“Well” Belle began “First thing we do is too clean up this mess”. Belle then removed herself from Aden’s arms and picked up several towels, throwing one of them at Aden

“Are you serious” Aden asked, a disappointed look upon his face

“Hey, you helped to make this mess, you can help me clean it up” Belle replied, as she began wiping up the spilt orange juice

Aden sighed before he leant down and began picking up the broken glass

“Ow” Aden yelled

“What” Belle asked, worried

“I cut myself on this stupid glass” Aden replied, as he held his index finger, trying to stop the bleeding

“Let me see” Belle said, as she pulled Aden’s hand towards her and examined the damage

“Okay, you go and run it under some cold water, I will finish up here and then go get the first aid box” Belle said

“How about a kiss first, just to take my mind off the pain” Aden asked

“Aden, do as I say before you drip blood all over the floor” Belle demanded, before allowing her softer side to show as she gave Aden as quick peck on the lips

Aden then headed towards the sink and ran his cut finger under some cold water, whilst Belle finished cleaning up the mess and getting the first aid box from the bathroom

“Okay, come over here” Belle said, as she took a seat at the kitchen table and opened the first aid box

Aden followed her request, turning off the cold-water tap and taking a seat at the table next to Belle

Belle examined his finger to make sure there were no shards of broken glass in it, before she wrapped the finger in bandages.

“That will do for now, but I would go to the hospital to get it looked at properly” Belle said

“It will be fine, I have just had this amazing woman take care of it for me” Aden replied, with a smile

Belle could only laugh at Aden’s reply, before she gave him another peck on the lips

“So” Aden asked, “What shall we do now”

“Well, You can leave whilst I go and get changed for work” Belle replied, as she stood and headed towards the stairs

“I can’t leave yet,” Aden said, as he grabbed her hand to stop her leaving

“And why not” Belle replied, a confused look on her face

“Because, we have barely spent any time together since you started dating this incredible, handsome charming man, that’s why” Aden said, a hopeful look in his eyes

“Incredible, handsome charming man, I haven’t dated anyone like that recently” Belle grinned “Okay, how about this, after work, meet me at the Diner, we can make some plans and spend some time together”

“Sounds good” Aden replied, as he stood up and after kissing Belle, he headed out of the back door. Belle just stood there and watched him leave, before she headed up the stairs to get ready for work

--------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx----------

Belle walked into the Diner and headed straight to the kitchen, where Roman and Irene were both talking

Belle tied a black apron around her waist and headed out of the kitchen, before Irene called her back

“What” Belle asked in an annoyed tone

“Talk to me Darl” Irene begged

“Let me see Aden then” Belle replied

“Belle, you know how I feel about him” Irene said, sternly

“But you don’t know him Irene, he is not as bad as people make out he is” Belle replied

“He is Belle, I have seen his type before, sooner or later his true colours will be revealed” Irene said

Belle didn’t even bother replying, she just groaned loudly in frustration and stormed out of the kitchen

“You know, you should give Aden a chance, he is just a very misunderstood young lad,” Roman said

“I just don’t want Belle to get her heart broken, again” Irene replied

--------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx----------

Aden was sat outside the Diner, waiting for Belle to finish her shift

“Hey Aden” Nicole said, taking a seat next to him

“What is it Nicole” Aden asked, slightly annoyed at seeing the blonde

“Nothing, I was just wondering what you were doing” Nicole replied

“I’m waiting for Belle” Aden said

“Belle, urgh” Nicole replied

“Hey, what is your problem with Belle” Aden asked

“Well, apart from the fact that she is a total cow, she has something that I want” Nicole replied

“And what exactly would that be” Aden began, before Nicole leant in and kissed him

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING”

“Belle” Aden said, pushing Nicole away “Its not what it looks like”

NEXT CHAPTER – The aftermath of the kiss

I thought it would be cruel to leave it there, so here is the next chapter :)

Chapter 6 – I was wrong

“Belle” Aden said, pushing Nicole away “Its not what it looks like”

“I’m sure it isn’t” Belle hissed angrily, her eyes filling up with tears at what she had just seen

“Belle, please” Aden said, as he stood up and attempted to hug her, but Belle pushed him away

“Awww, what’s the matter Belle” Nicole laughed “has your little love bubble been burst”

Belle attempted to lunge at Nicole, she just wanted to smash her smug face, but Aden held her back

“Just leave Nicole” Aden demanded

Nicole just walked away, laughing loudly

“Get your hands off me Aden” Belle demanded, as she pushed Aden way

“Belle, can we talk about this” Aden asked

“Talk about what Aden, the fact that your were cheating on me behind my back” Belle replied, as the tears began to stream from her eyes and down her cheeks

“She kissed me, Belle, you have got to believe me” Aden said. He hated seeing Belle cry, it really upset him, and he just wanted to be there for her and to comfort her

“I wish I could Aden, I really do” Belle said in between the tears, before she ran away from Aden

Aden ran his hands though his hair, he wanted to chase after her, to talk to her, but he knew it would be a bad idea. He only had one question, why was he stupid enough to let this happen

----------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------

Belle raced inside the Beach House and slammed the door shut before breaking down in tears. She slid back against the door and began to sob uncontrollably.

“How could Aden do that to me, I thought we were happy together” That was the question that Belle kept repeating over and over again in her head.

At that moment, Geoff and Annie walked though the door

“No Annie, the only reason I said that was……..Belle” Geoff began, before he noticed Belle crying

“Belle???” Annie said confused, before she too noticed Belle

Geoff immediately raced over to Belle and hugged her, whilst Annie also sat down next to Belle

“Belle, what’s wrong” Annie asked

“Its Aden” Belle said in between sobs “I saw him…kissing…kissing”

“Kissing who” Geoff asked

“Kissing….Nic” That was also Belle managed to say, before she broke down in tears again

“Belle, it will be okay” Annie said, trying to comfort Belle

“I can’t believe him, that jerk” Geoff said, as Belle looked up to him with her tear stained eyes

“Well, at least you were right Geoff” Belle shouted angrily “You said I was stupid to get with him, that he couldn’t be trusted, so now is your chance to say I told you so”

“Belle, I wouldn’t do that” Geoff protested, but Belle wasn’t listening

“Just leave me alone” Belle demanded, as she raced up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door shut

“Aden will pay for this” Geoff said angrily, as he stormed out of the house, leaving Annie standing on her own

Just as Geoff had stepped outside, he saw a dejected looking Aden standing outside, just staring up at Belle’s bedroom window

“You have some nerve showing your face around here” Geoff said angrily, as he confronted Aden

“Get lost bible boy, I’m not in the mood” Aden replied

“You had better stay away from Belle, or else” Geoff threatened

“Or else what” Aden asked, the last thing that he wanted was a fight with Geoff of all people, but after everything that had happened, he wasn’t thinking clearly

“Just stay away from her” Geoff demanded

Aden could feel the anger building up inside him, and he was serious close to punching Geoff straight in the face, before a voice was heard

“What are you doing here” Irene said, as she stood next to Geoff “I thought I made myself clear before, you aren’t welcome here”

“I need to speak to Belle” Aden demanded

“Well, Belle doesn’t want to speak to you, so just leave Aden” Geoff said, before Geoff and Irene headed inside the house

Irene slowly entered Belle’s bedroom and saw Belle lying on her bed, crying heavily into her pillow

Irene took a seat on the edge of the bed and hugged Belle

“It will be okay Belle, tell me what happened” Irene asked

“Its Aden, I saw him kissing….kissing Nicole” Belle revealed though her sobs

“I’m so sorry Belle” Irene said, trying to comfort Belle

“No, you were right about him Irene, I should have listened to you” Belle reluctantly admitted, although deep down in her heart she knew that Aden was not like Irene, Geoff and everyone else had said, and even though she felt very hurt now, her feelings for Aden had not gone away

After being warned off Belle by Geoff and Irene, Aden had just been walking around dejectedly. He had nowhere to go. He didn’t want to go back to Roman’s house incase Nicole was there and it was made very clear to him he wasn’t allowed any where near Belle. There was only one more place he could go, to his father’s house.

Unfortunately for Aden, the house was empty. Frustrated and upset, Aden couldn’t contain his emotions anymore, as the tears began to fall from his eyes.

Aden often saw crying as a sign of weakness, but he just could not stop himself. Belle was the best thing to happen to him in a long time, but he feared he had just lost her

NEXT CHAPTER – Belle and Aden see each other for the first time since the kiss

Archived