Always Where I Need To Be

Guest Aden+Belle forever

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everyone that commented about the last chapter, you guys rule :)

Here is the next one

Chapter 2 – Confessions

Belle ran in the same direction Aden went, but he was nowhere to be found.

“ADEN” Belle shouted, hoping he would shout back, but he didn’t.

“Where are you” Belle muttered, as she continued to search for Aden.

After a few more minutes of walking around the Bay, Belle eventually found Aden. Aden was sitting on the beach, all on his own, throwing small pebbles into the sea, which was unusually rough today.

Belle slowly approached Aden and sat down beside him

“Hey” Belle said

“Hey” Aden replied, as he threw another small pebble into the sea

“Are you okay?” Belle asked

“Yeah, I’m just great, cant you tell” Aden said sarcastically

“Look, I’m trying to make an effort here, but if you just going to be a jerk, then why should I waste my time” Belle said, as she stood up and prepared to walk away

“Wait” Aden said, as he grabbed hold of Belle’s arm to stop her leaving. “I’m sorry, I’m just upset, I shouldn’t take it out of you”

“Do you want to talk about it” Belle asked, biting her bottom lip nervously

“No” Aden muttered, avoiding eye contact with Belle

“Aden, you cannot bottle this up, whatever is upsetting you must be pretty big, I haven’t seen you act like this before” Belle said

“I’m just so used to being on my own” Aden admitted “and I’m not exactly Mr Popular around here either, so who would really care about me or my problems”

“There are plenty of people that care Aden” Belle said

“Like who” Aden asked

“Like your father” Belle said, drawing sarcastic laughs from Aden

“There is Roman, Nicole, Me” Belle said, as she placed her hand on top of Aden’s

Aden looked down at Belle’s hand resting on top of his, and a small smile came across his face

“So are you ready to talk about what is upsetting you” Belle asked

“Its my dad” Aden admitted, “He is drinking again. I just don’t know what to do about him anymore, he promised he would stop drinking, but every night he is out getting drunk”

“I’m so sorry Aden” Belle said, as she gripped Aden’s hand even tighter

“I mean, I love him, he is the only family I have left, he is all I’ve got” Aden said, tears beginning to role down his cheeks

“Hey, its going to be okay” Belle said, attempting to comfort him

“I wish I could believe you Belle, I really do” Aden said, wiping away the tears with his shirt sleeve.

There was a long silence between the two after that, with neither Aden nor Belle in the mood for talking anymore

“I guess I had better get back to him then” Aden said standing up

“Yeah, I had better get back to work, Irene will be going crazy over there” Belle said, as Aden helped her up

Aden and Belle then walked down the beach together, until they reached the Den

“Are you sure your okay” Belle asked

“I’ll be fine, but thanks for listening to me Belle, I really needed to speak to somebody” Aden said

“That’s what friends are for” Belle said, smiling at Aden.

NEXT CHAPTER – Aden works up the courage to ask Belle out on a date, will she accept?

As promised, here is the 3d chapter, Enjoy

Chapter 3 – Dance with me

Aden walked into the Diner, hoping Belle would be in there. Since they had last spoke yesterday, Aden has been unable to get Belle out of his head, he thought about her every second he was awake.

“Here you go” Annie said, handing Aden a flyer has he entered the Diner

“What’s this” Aden asked, looking down at the flyer

“Its about the dance, there will be a dance competition right here in the diner, anyone is welcome to enter” Annie replied

“Are you serious” Aden said with a laugh “Aden Jeffries doesn’t dance”. Aden then scrunched the flyer up into a ball and threw it back at Annie

Aden then approached the counter, where Irene was serving

“Yes” Irene asked, trying to be as polite as possibly, despite the fact that she didn’t really like Aden due to his past history with Geoff and Annie.

“Just a coffee please, take away,” Aden said

“Sure thing” Irene said, before she went to fetch a paper cup from the kitchen for Aden’s coffee

Whilst Aden was waiting, he couldn’t help but notice Belle sitting in the kitchen. He cranked his neck sideways to attempt to get a better look, which he was able to successfully. He could see Belle staring at a flyer, then exact same flyer than Annie has handed him earlier. He then saw Irene say something to Belle, and Belle nodding before standing up and throwing the flyer in her backpack before sighing loudly.

“Here’s your coffee,” Irene said, placing the paper cup in front of Aden

“Yeah…. thanks” Aden said, not taking his eyes of Belle

“Ahem” Irene said, snapping Aden out of his trance

“Huh, what” Aden said, before he finally realised what Irene wanted. He stuck his hand deep into his pocket and pulled out two 1-dollar bills. “Hey you go,” he said, handing over the money to Irene before grabbing the cup and heading out of the Diner.

-------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------

Belle has finished her shift in the diner, and was on her way back to Irene’s house

However, when she reached Irene’s house, she was shocked to see Aden sitting on the front door step

“Aden” Belle said, a puzzled luck on her face

“Belle” Aden said, even though he knew what he was going to say, and had been planning it for hours, the words just didn’t seem to come out

“How long have you been sitting there” Belle asked, as she placed her backpack on the floor and took a seat next to Aden

“Not long” Aden lied “I just needed to ask you something”

“Okay” Belle said, the puzzled luck still fixed upon her face

“I was just going to ask you” Aden said before taking a slight pause “if you wanted to go to the dance with me”

“What” Belle said laughing, “Are you serious, I mean, you aren’t exactly the dancing type are you”

Aden didn’t say anything; he just sat there, a sad look plastered across his face

“Oh my god, you being serious aren’t you” Belle said, after she has been Aden’s reaction “I’m so sorry Aden, I thought you were joking”

“So what do you say, about the dance I mean” Aden asked, looking directly into Belle’s brown eyes

“I would love too,” Belle said, staring right back at Aden.

They stayed that way for a few minutes, just getting lost in each other’s eyes, and even though they were both too stubborn to admit it, there was definitely a connection between the two of them.

“I guess you has better get back to your dad then” Belle said, before Aden’s lips crashed into hers. It was unexpected but they both, especially Belle, really enjoyed it.

“See you at the dance then” Aden said, breaking away from the kiss and standing up and walking away

Belle could only just wave him goodbye, she wanted to speak but she just couldn’t get the words out. She was shocked about the kiss, but it was a nice shock, she enjoyed it and she definitely wanted to do it again.

-------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------

Later that evening, the Beach House was full. Irene, Belle and Geoff were sitting downstairs watching TV, whilst Annie was in her room listening to music

“So have you had a good day at School then Geoff” Irene asked, just to break the silence that had fallen across the room

“Yeah it was good” Geoff replied, not really paying too much attention as he was too focused on what he was watching on the TV

“What about you Belle” Irene asked

“Well” Belle began, with a large grin on her face “Aden asked me out”

“WHAT” Irene and Geoff both exclaimed, Geoff even taking his eyes of the TV

“Aden asked me out” Belle repeated, an even larger grin on her face

“I don’t think so,” Irene said, shaking her head

“What is that supposed to mean” Belle asked, her smile being replaced with a look of confusion

“Aden is a horrible little boy who has no respect for anyone, you have seen what he did to Geoff and Annie, Please tell me you didn’t say yes” Irene said, before she was interrupted by Belle

“He has changed” Belle said

“A leopard never changes their spots Belle” Geoff said, butting into the conversation

“This has nothing to do with you Geoff” Belle said, getting even more angry and frustrated with every minute that passed

“Belle, I mean it, stay away from Aden, he is a troublemaker” Irene said sternly

“You can’t stop me from seeing him” Belle began, before Irene interrupted

“I think you’ll find I can, whilst you live under my roof you will obey my rules” Irene said sternly

“I cant believe you, either of you” Belle shouted, her eyes filling with tears before she ran up the stairs and slammed her door shut, making the pictures that sat on the wall shake violently

“I can’t believe Belle would be so stupid, Aden flaming Jeffries” Irene muttered

-------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------

Belle was sat on her bed crying, her legs were crossed and she was using her arms to hug herself, either hoping to calm herself down or trying to comfort herself. Her tears were flowing quickly from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks on dropping onto her bed sheets.

“Belle” A voice called, followed by a knock on the door

“Go away” Belle shouted, although her voice was weak and croaky

“Belle, its Annie, please open the door,” Annie pleaded

“Annie” Belle muttered, before leaning over from her bed and unlocking the door

Annie turned the handle of the door and slowly entered, and then she saw Belle. Belle’s eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks were stained with tears.

“Belle” Annie said, hugging Belle “What’s the matter”

“Irene and Geoff are being really cruel to Aden, I mean, he deserves another chance…. right” Belle asked

Annie looked very uncomfortable at Belle’s question, and stayed silent

“You feel the same as them, don’t you” Belle asked, her tears of sadness being replaced with anger

“Its not like that Belle, honestly” Annie said, trying to calm Belle down

“How is it then Annie” Belle asked, her voice not longer angry, but more curious

“Well, God always tells us to turn the other cheek, and even though Aden has been a jerk in the past, that is what I will do” Annie said

“Thank you Annie” Belle said, the tears falling even faster down after Annie’s words.

NEXT CHAPTER – It’s the day of the dance, will the date happen? Plus, someone wants Aden all too themselves.

“Are you serious” Aden said with a laugh “Aden Jeffries doesn’t dance”. Aden then scrunched the flyer up into a ball and threw it back at Annie

did anybody else think of 'i don't dance' from HSM2 then?? :lol:

love the adelleness, and love that Annies going to give aden a chance.

update soon :D

Archived