Guest Aden+Belle forever

Story Title: Always Where I Need To Be

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Belle/Aden, also others

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: SC, L, VD

Summary: A Belle/Aden romance story, can the two find love in their hectic lives in Summer Bay?

Chapter 1 - In need of a friend

Belle woke up that morning, and turned her head to look at the alarm clock. It read 10 am.

“Oh no” Belle thought, as she threw the covers of her and quickly got out of bed. She quickly grabbed some clothes that had been left on the floor and got changed into them. Belle then put on her trainers, and after grabbing her keys, purse and mobile phone, headed out of the house. She made sure the door was locked before quickly racing to the Den

“Your late Belle” Irene said, as Belle walked though the door, slightly out of breath

“I know, I’m sorry, I overslept” Belle said

“Don’t make a habit of it Belle, I don’t think Leah would be too impressed if she knew” Irene warned

“I know, I’m sorry, you wont tell Leah will you” Belle asked, biting her bottom lip nervously

“I wont, just don’t do it again, okay” Irene said with a smile

“Thanks Irene” Belle said, hugging Irene

--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--

Aden walked out of his bedroom and walked into the kitchen, where he was shocked to find his father lying on the floor, fast asleep. Aden looked around and saw an empty whiskey bottle lying on the floor.

“Not again dad” Aden said, staring at the empty bottle

Larry opened his eyes and attempted to stand up, but he couldn’t.

“Aden” Larry called out, as Aden quickly ran over to his father and helped him too his feet

“What happened last night dad?” Aden asked, as he helped Larry up the stairs to his bedroom

“Nothing” Larry muttered, as Aden lead Larry into his bedroom and helped him onto the bed

“You’re a good son Aden” Larry said, before he shut his eyes and fell back to sleep

“Oh dad” Aden said, his eyes filling with tears “Why cant you just stay off the alcohol”

Aden left his dad alone and headed down the stairs, back to the kitchen. He picked up the empty whiskey bottle and just stared at it, unable to look away from it. The anger continued to build up inside him until he could look at the bottle no more, as he threw the bottle to the floor, making it shatter into hundreds on tiny glass pieces.

--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--

Aden couldn’t bear to be trapped in that house anymore; he needed to get out of there. He quickly raced out of the house and slammed the door shut behind him. The only problem for Aden was he didn’t know where to go, he didn’t have many friends in Summer Bay, many people saw him as a bully and a troublemaker, and they wanted nothing to do with him.

Aden knew there were people he could talk to though, and he really needed to talk to him now. He had gotten to know Roman really well and was one of the few people in Summer Bay that tried to help Aden. The only problem for Aden was he didn’t know where Aden was. He first went to Romans house, but there was no answer. He then went to the den and approached the till.

“Where is Roman” Aden asked Belle, who was standing at the till

“Excuse me” Belle asked

“Are you deaf or just stupid, I asked where is Roman” Aden said, his voice getter higher and angrier with every word he spoke

“Hey, you have no right to speak to me like that” Belle shouted back

“I can speak to you whichever way I damn well please, got it” Aden shouted back

“What’s all the noise about out here?” Irene asked, interrupting the argument

“Do you know where Roman is” Aden asked, completely ignoring Irene’s question

“Yes, he should be outside, in the back” Irene said

Aden then walked out of the Den, leaving Irene and Belle to stare at each other in utter confusion

“What was all that about” Irene asked

“Just Aden being a jerk, as usual” Belle muttered

“Roman” Aden shouted, hoping to get Roman’s attention

“Oh, hi Aden” Roman said, stopping what he was doing and approaching Aden

“Can I talk to you please?” Aden asked

“I’m kind of busy at the moment Aden, can we talk later” Roman asked

“Forget it Roman, I need to talk to you and your not interested, I thought we were friends” Aden said, before he stormed off

“Aden, wait” Roman said, shouting after Aden, but he was already gone

What Aden and Roman didn’t notice though is that Belle, who was leaning against the back door of the Diner, had saw the entire conversation between the two of them

“Hey, is he okay” Belle asked

“I don’t know” Roman said, letting out a frustrated sigh

“Maybe I should go and talk to him,” Belle said, beginning to feel sorry for Aden

“Would you” Roman asked, “Aden could really use a friend right about now”

“I’ll try, but I’m not making any promises” Belle said, before she ran off, hoping to catch Aden before he got too far away

Hope you enjoyed it, please review :)

NEXT CHAPTER – Aden and Belle’s conversation, where Aden tells Belle about his father

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived