Anti-Melody

Guest Mistified

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, if we don't like her character because her character doesn't speak and looks into thin air then that's our own business. I can't believe you'd say "I don't like that you don't like her because she doesn't talk and looks into thin air". That's just too funny! Seriously, think about it - this is a hate thread. God knows we could have said an awful lot worse about her :lol:

You really don't get it do you...To say you don't like her because ''she doesn't talk and looks into thin air'IS judgemental in the sense that for people who've gone through what she has that's what happens.I find it sad that you have no compassion and hope you don't judge real people like you do her,not even trying to know them based simply on appearance.Also my opinion is not stupid and i do in fact know what the term ''wet fish''means as Jess posted above.Thanks for trying to insult my intelligence though ,it's much appreciated.

I'm done with this thread.It saddens me that people are so judgemental.And yes,i know,silly me for coming in here but i didn't think people would be as insensitive as they have been otherwise i'd just let it go.

^ She's a fictional character though, so we can be judgmental about her in here. I find her so boring. Her storyline personally doesn't interest me at all.

Glad you understood what I meant by wet fish - I was worried you thought I was insulting the actress' looks, which I would never do so wanted to clear that up.

I think Lynd is concerned that you're judging Melody based on her having a mental breakdown, implying that if you saw a person in real life behaving that way because of a breakdown, you'd judge them just as harshly. I don't think that's the case, I think you just don't like Melody as a character so being forced to care about her having a breakdown is something you don't want to do, and you're using it against her instead, which I understand. Just stepping in to try and clear up the confusion. Hopefully.

Meanwhile, WHY did Melody have to scream over EVERYTHING that Axel said <_<!? What's the point of him even being there >.<

^ Oh perhaps!

Geez! That's quite insulting to me though. This is a fictional, pain in the ass, character we're talking about. For anyone to imply that I wouldn't sympathise with someone in real life going through the same is just nasty and horrible. I don't particularly like Ross, but that doesn't mean I think everyone with Alzheimers deserves what they get. :rolleyes:

Her treatment of Axel in the past was outrageous. The poor guy is coming back to her now and saying he doesn't want to hurt her and she's still being hysterical. She should think about why she is seeing him and why he is saying he comes in peace. I suppose she's just too ill though and her counsellors will have to help her through that.

• 3 weeks later...

haha :lol: this is hilarious!!

i really don't like the character melody. i don't like the way she speaks in that monotone way. i don't like her hair how it's done (or not done).

i find her irritating and i wish she'd go away.

yeah this is myopinion and i'm entitled to express it.

yes you are, but I find it funny people comment about how everyone is so good looking and all that and then when someone doesn't look 120% beautiful they get attacked for it.

As for ditching Mum and Dad, would you want to stay with parents like that?

i muted all scenes with melody today , thats my new method :P i can't stand her but hey the show isnt all about her so i watched the good parts

i really don't like her character , her mum is crazy but i have no sympathy for her ... :P

DIVORCE your mum and dad see if we care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this just gets better and better ... NOT its really boring and even though ive not seen the melody parts i just read the posts above :P and still hate her

GO AWAY MELODY ... the sooner she's off our screens the better it will be

Archived