When All Is Said And Done (by Eli) - comments

maccaz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr. Try number TWO ( Eli knows what I'm talking about :P)

Okay, great chapter, and great writing again. I'm intrigued as to know what's changed. I wonder if something happened between them all. And I want to know what it is :P So if Eli can find it in her heart to kindly update soon she's make me very happy :D

My favourite quotes:

“And by the way, you can’t fool me. I know your hair doesn’t look like that in the morning, Mr. I-don’t-need-no-styling-products-macho-man.”

“But then they arrested the last members of the gang that threatened to kill Vinnie, so he came back, and now him and Leah are getting married again.”

“And to think you didn’t even go to Uni,” Belle teased and kissed her husband.

“No wait, that wasn’t the question,” Aden said, “I mean, first she was Leah Poulos, then she was Leah Patterson, then she was Leah Patterson-Baker, right? What’s her name gonna be now that she’s marrying Vinnie again? Leah Patterson-Baker Patterson? Add her maiden name as well and the mail man will sue her!”

“Obviously we have had our bad days, but my eyebrows grew back, and so did Belle’s hair, so we like to call our marriage another success story.”

Uh yeah, that's half the chapter but whatever :P

Thank you so much for all the nice comments! I really appreciate it, and I love having readers! :D

I'm still working on finishing it, and unless I get carried away and move away from my plan there will be 14 chapters. I'm currently writing the 8th chapter, and I can promise you there will be more drama and complications soon, as long as you get through the first chapters, which sort of just is an introduction to what the real plot here is. Cause really, this entire fic is just based on the last chapter. I had the last chapter figured out long before I had any idea how to write the rest of this fic :P

Awesome update, Eli. I think I said this in my last comment but I really like the Aden/Belle dynamic.

“Unless we wanna suffocate under our own spare mattresses, clothes and beauty products, - which I by the way, do not want any affiliation with -, I think we need to rent some storage space,” Aden replied, and sat down on a bunch of t-shirts piled on the bed.

“Good point,” Belle agreed, “And by the way, you can’t fool me. I know your hair doesn’t look like that in the morning, Mr. I-don’t-need-no-styling-products-macho-man.”

You really capture their similar natures. Me likey! :D

“It’s so weird,” she said, “To me Annie’s still the confused, naive little 13 year old girl. I can’t believe she’s already at uni, studying to become a teacher. It makes me feel old.”

“Old?” Irene laughed, “For heaven’s sake, you’re only in your early twenties, girlie!”

I really like how you've shown how much time has passed. That seems like such a fitting thing for Annie to do. :)

Whether they liked to admit it or not, because of all their dreams about coming back to the Bay, there was no doubt. Some things were changed.

Curiouser and curioser... I wonder what has happened to Geoff to change him.

Grr. Try number TWO ( Eli knows what I'm talking about :P)

Okay, great chapter, and great writing again. I'm intrigued as to know what's changed. I wonder if something happened between them all. And I want to know what it is :P So if Eli can find it in her heart to kindly update soon she's make me very happy :D

My favourite quotes:

“And by the way, you can’t fool me. I know your hair doesn’t look like that in the morning, Mr. I-don’t-need-no-styling-products-macho-man.”

“But then they arrested the last members of the gang that threatened to kill Vinnie, so he came back, and now him and Leah are getting married again.”

“And to think you didn’t even go to Uni,” Belle teased and kissed her husband.

“No wait, that wasn’t the question,” Aden said, “I mean, first she was Leah Poulos, then she was Leah Patterson, then she was Leah Patterson-Baker, right? What’s her name gonna be now that she’s marrying Vinnie again? Leah Patterson-Baker Patterson? Add her maiden name as well and the mail man will sue her!”

“Obviously we have had our bad days, but my eyebrows grew back, and so did Belle’s hair, so we like to call our marriage another success story.”

Uh yeah, that's half the chapter but whatever

ah, beat me to it, they were the bits i was going to quote :P

loved it, great chapter,

update soon

Nailing chicks?” Aden laughed, “Yeah, since I’m married and he doesn’t believe in premarital sex, I’m sure that will be a long and meaningful conversation

“So, Geoff, tell me, have you nailed any hot chicks lately?”

Um, maybe if you check the refrigerator?” Geoff suggested, speaking slowly. His voice clearly suggested he was wondering if Aden was either drunk or insane.

XDXD Lol

Great update !