Where do you live?

Guest vicki quinn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stratford has lovely buildings but it's a shame that the barge area looks like a bomb has hit it. For anyone who is planning at trip to Stratford watch out for the Shakespeare statue that hangs around the library. Stare at him too long and he will jump out at you, scaring everyone <_<.

Whoa I did not expect you to move to queenstown Katie!! I knew that you had gone on holiday there in July so it's come as a suprise.Enjoy Queenstown and have heaps of fun!!

Yeah, mum liked it soo much we had to move down here :rolleyes:

It's great down here, buuuut i miss my mates, and i hated getting up at 7:00am to go to school, waaaaaaaaaaaaay to cold!! <_<

But yeah me having HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAPS of fun! :D

Whoa I did not expect you to move to queenstown Katie!! I knew that you had gone on holiday there in July so it's come as a suprise.Enjoy Queenstown and have heaps of fun!!

Yeah, mum liked it soo much we had to move down here :rolleyes:

It's great down here, buuuut i miss my mates, and i hated getting up at 7:00am to go to school, waaaaaaaaaaaaay to cold!! <_<

But yeah me having HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAPS of fun! :D

I suppose missing friends is one of the downsides of moving :( , My schoolfriends are planning a big get together, but I can't go down to Dunedin for it :(

Don't worry about the 7am starts I used to do that too, it's even worse now because I often have to stay up late and do assignments, and then I have early lectures.

Have you been skiing/snowboarding much, or have you been more more touristy things??

Archived