Luke Jacobz/Angelo Rosetta

Guest ezaz8

Of course!I wouldn't want to corrupt a cop,he might arrest me :wink: .

Oh ofcourse not. Being arrested by Angelo would be your worst nightmare. Him in supercop action mode, getting all rough and tough with you and not to mention getting out the handcuffs. :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke and Jodi on DWTS is on youtube, check out haacentral's YT channel, you'll find it there. So us Brits no longer have to be jealous of the aussie types, infact we need to thank them for uploading it for us.

Oh and enjoy perving at Luke. :P

Actually here's the link to HAACentral's channel. You'll find it here and also a funny clip of Luke on the show Hole In The Wall. Click Me

Luke and Jodi on DWTS is on youtube, check out haacentral's YT channel, you'll find it there. So us Brits no longer have to be jealous of the aussie types, infact we need to thank them for uploading it for us.

Oh and enjoy perving at Luke. :P

Actually here's the link to HAACentral's channel. You'll find it here and also a funny clip of Luke on the show Hole In The Wall. Click Me

Ooooh thank you :D :D :D

Archived