Music Survey!

Guest Zetti

I'm from Australia, and my favourite genres are (ready?) - classic rock, indie, folk rock, alt rock, acoustic, opera, Romantic (as in the period, not love songs), rockabilly (think Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and technically Elvis), metal, glam rock, musical theatre, Gregorian chant, Celtic, bagpipe rock (there is such a thing ... I have 3 albums), musical comedy, classic punk (ie the Clash and the Sex Pistols), world (I can sing in about 7 different languages) and VERY rarely I will enjoy some dance/RnB/hip hop (the only stuff like that I can tolerate on a regular basis are the Hilltop Hoods and Bliss'n'Eso, and then only Bliss'n'Eso because they are used heavily in Oaktree promotional stuff)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from Australia, and my favourite genres are (ready?) - classic rock, indie, folk rock, alt rock, acoustic, opera, Romantic (as in the period, not love songs), rockabilly (think Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and technically Elvis), metal, glam rock, musical theatre, Gregorian chant, Celtic, bagpipe rock (there is such a thing ... I have 3 albums), musical comedy, classic punk (ie the Clash and the Sex Pistols), world (I can sing in about 7 different languages) and VERY rarely I will enjoy some dance/RnB/hip hop (the only stuff like that I can tolerate on a regular basis are the Hilltop Hoods and Bliss'n'Eso, and then only Bliss'n'Eso because they are used heavily in Oaktree promotional stuff)

Whoa!! Thanks a lot :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived