Exclusive Shaun Wood Interview

Guest Dan F

Well its recently come up in conversation in here about Chris Fletcher - and you can now read an exclusive interview on BTTB with Shaun Wood, the 'little blonde boy' who played Chris from 1992 to 1998!

I've been in contact with Shaun for quite some time after he got in touch with us last year, and he agreed to not only answer our questions, but he also offered to share some great on-set photos with us!

Feel free to discuss the interview, or indeed the character, in here.

Enjoy! :wink:

I imagine it was purely for the fact that Shaun wasn't on an Agent's books anymore - though one would hope that Seven actually did at least attempt to track him down rather than just recast for the sake of it.....wouldn't surprise me if they didn't though.

I remember reading that the actress who played the teenage Tracey Barlow in Corrie knew nothing about her character coming back until she saw Kate Ford cast in the role. That was surprising for viewers because as a teenager Tracey had been on screen a lot.

Great interview, it was very interesting seeing some of the behind the scenes photo's......it must be so strange spending your childhood infront of the camera, both a good thing and a bad I imagine. Shame it wasn't him reprising the role in 2003, but to be honest the best actor in the world couldn't have saved the way that storyline played out....

Archived