Karen's videos

Guest -Karen-

Thank you guys... I'm pleased you like it! :D

Aww Karen that was amaaaazing! Was it just me or did you slow down the scene where Rachel stroked Tony's bum in the gym :P Loved the music, it fitted really well and again, loved that you put in some scenes that I forgot ever existed!

No of course not :wink: I slowed it down as that scene was too short and I had to make it last longer :P

(I'll have to download the first video some time because youtube keeps telling me "This video is not available in your country". I've had that message before for other videos from other youtube members and even some celebrities' official channels. It sucks. <_< )

Sorry about that Barbara but it's youtube's fault. It's something to do with the copyright on the song I used so I can't do anything about it unfortunately. It won't tell me which countries it is and isn't available in though. Is everyone else able to play it?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I'll have to download the first video some time because youtube keeps telling me "This video is not available in your country". I've had that message before for other videos from other youtube members and even some celebrities' official channels. It sucks. <_< )

Sorry about that Barbara but it's youtube's fault. It's something to do with the copyright on the song I used so I can't do anything about it unfortunately. It won't tell me which countries it is and isn't available in though. Is everyone else able to play it?

That's okay. I'll download it tomorrow. I downloaded some H&A episodes from this week and Megaupload doesn't want me to upload another video tonight. But I'll definitely watch it tomorrow. :)

Aww Karen that was amaaaazing! Was it just me or did you slow down the scene where Rachel stroked Tony's bum in the gym :P Loved the music, it fitted really well and again, loved that you put in some scenes that I forgot ever existed!

No of course not :wink: I slowed it down as that scene was too short and I had to make it last longer :P

Good executive decision there, I think the scene would have been way too short otherwise :P

Archived